ᴢᴇɴᴅᴀʏᴀ

Zendaya Coleman

Zendaya Coleman

 Ari Carter ___________________________

Ari Carter
___________________________

Zendaya had been extremely worn out from being on set all day yesterday so when she woke up coffee was a priority if she was gonna make it again through today. So Zendaya headed to her local coffee shop near her house in Los Angeles after a couple minutes of her driving and parking she headed into the coffee shop immediately getting hit with the scent of coffee beans. She likes the smell of the shop it relaxed her a bit so she wasn't feeling as tense as she was before. She walked up to the counter and ordered her same decaf Caramel Frappuccino with caramel and chocolate at the bottom and all around as she always did. As she finished her order she heard a voice stating " Somethings never change huh Z ". Zendaya thought she was hallucinating from lack of sleep and energy but when she turned around she was met with a face she hadn't seen in 2 years. " I'm sorry but you look familiar ...Ari ? " Zendaya asked with uncertainty just in case this isn't her ex who she missed but never thought she would see again names Ari. " The one and only " Ari said to Zendaya which killed the uncertainty in Zendaya's  mind. Which made Zendaya feel sorta happy seeing Ari again so Zendaya told Ari to meet her at one of the coffee table so they could catch up and talk. Once Ari got her Irish coffee that consist of  coffe , whisky , sugar , and cream yes Ari was that type of coffee drinker.  Zendaya sat in the back just in case she was recognized and sat in a booth for two people waiting on Ari but the booth was quickly filled once Ari sat down infront of Zendaya. " uhm.. Hey how have you been ? " Zendaya asked and she didn't mean  for it to come off as awkward she just didn't know what to say I mean what do you say to the person who you thought you would be with forever. " I've been great thank you for asking what about you I've seen you on Tv and shit I'm glad you got your dream " Ari replied back with a genuine smile which let Zendaya know that Ari was truly happy for her.

" I've been okay I'm currently doing a show but you can't tell anyone " Zendaya replied back with a laugh. " I won't I promise but how is your love life " Ari asked finally not beating the bush anymore she was dying to know if the girl she loved was taken or single. " I'm single why " Zendaya replied back but she already had a feeling of to where this was going. " I'm sorry and I know I should probably wait to ask but I still love you and I want to get back together" Ari said with a sigh kind of nervous for the chance of rejection.

Now you see Zendaya and Ari's relationship wasn't horrible or toxic. They didn't hate each other after the break up but to say they weren't inlove would be a complete lie. They were meant for each other but they both believed right person wrong time. They had all type of adventures they just both really got each other so when it came the day of the break up which was mutual it still hurt. It was worse because they didn't even keep in touch so meeting here again Ari felt like she couldn't let Zendaya leave out her life again.

" If I say yes can we both promise to take it slow " Zendaya said which caused Ari to nod her head agreeing to what Zendaya had said. " Okay well I still have love for you and I think I always well so therefore I'm willing to give us a second chance since you made me really happy and I don't think that's going to change " Zendaya said smiling confident in her choice to give her and Ari a second chance. " Okay thank you again for trying with me " Ari said smiling at the fact that she didn't get rejected.

Both Ari and Zendaya threw away the empty coffee cups and headed out together. They weren't a couple but they both knew what they were so Ari felt complete and Zendaya felt as if she got her friend and lover back.

The End

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT !

Thank you for reading I'm sorry it's short cause I usually try to do nice lengthy ones but I didn't know where else to go so !

BYE LOVESS 🤍