ʟɪʟ ᴅᴜʀᴋ ♥️

DURKIOOOO - Durk Derrick Banksonly time he look ard

only time he look ard. 🌚

London Vicks

London Vicks

not proof read 🤓 ___________________________

" HEY YALL ITS LONDONNNN AND IM BACK WITH ANOTHER PRANK ON MY BABY DURK " London said happily but still anxious because this is Durk we are talking about. " TODAYYY we have king von with us and you know it's finna be big if he here " i said pointing the camera to him. " he mugged the camera and said " ion even know why i'm doing this shit with you on king david. " i rolled my eyes and explained the type of prank i was doing to the viewers. which was " flirting with your home boy " prank. Durk had recently took my camera and filmed a prank of his own where his dumbass was ignoring me so i decided to prank him back. i know this prank would get him because he don't play about me and he definitely would kill me if he thought i was fucking on his bro.

" y'all he pranked me recently so you know i had to bring von into it - " i started to say but got cut off by the sound of my phone going off. me and von both looked at my phone while i read durks text.
                        text messages 💭

durkiooo ♥️💍 : i'm 5 mins away ma , von should already be there.
read.

" what he say lon? " von said calmly. " he said he's five minutes away and that you should be here already " i said smiling nervously. " okay guys he finna be here soon so ima set a camera up in the living room , bedroom , and kitchen " i explained to the camera as von just chuckled and shook his head in the back. durk is crazy so i gotta have cameras every where.

after i set up the two cameras me and von were sitting on the couch sitting oddly close with a blanket over our legs , waiting for durks arrival. once i heard the door open i made a thumbs up motion towards the camera then proceeded to act normal. me and von started to talk about nothing before durk walked into the living room saying " wassup with y'all? " while looking at us and mugging. " wym gang ?" von said looking back at him. " y'all mad close bro fo what " durk said with the mug not leaving his face. " you tripping on foenem " me and von said at the same time causing us to look at each other and smile. which made durk mumble something incoherent and walking out the living room and going into our shared room. von just shook his head and whispered how fucked up i am , which made me smile even harder.

after a couple minutes durk came back out with a fitted black tank and some basketball shorts making him look so fucking good but i had to remember i was doing a prank. he sat down next to me on the other side of where von was sitting. he tried to kiss me but i quickly turned my head to where von was and asked him a question. i know durk was getting mad because he quickly said " tf you got going on london " interrupting me and vons conversation. i turned to face him with a confused expression while saying " huh ". even though i knew what he meant. " you being weird like why you being weird to meee? " he said sounding like that one tiktok sound. i laughed and shrugged him off saying " byeeee stop nobody weird "

as time went on i realized durk wasn't giving much of an reaction besides mugging from time to time. i decided to spice the prank up by connecting my phone to the speaker and starting to play durk and von's music. crazy story ft lil durk came on causing me to get up and rap von verse while twerking infront of von.
seeing if he'd go along with it which he did because he started to smack my ass which was short lived because durk snatched me up by my neck making my feet dangle off the ground js a bit. i thought this nigga might just kill me. " go to the room now. " durk said in my ear with his grip around my neck tightening. i looked at von but before i could read his face durk pushed me towards our room.

" you want dick or sumn " durk said bluntly reattaching his hand to my neck. i shook my head yes from being turnt on but quickly remembered the prank so i said " no i don't and why you pulling me away from company ". " on fonem you showing out , you fucking my bro??? " he said his voice getting a little louder causing me to flinch. " boy bye no i'm not fucking von , now excuse me " i said leaving the room and walking back out to the living room , knowing it would piss him off. durk stayed in the room which was skeptical and

i still wanted more of an reaction so i said " heyyyy von my baddd durk bug eyed ass wanted to pull me away " i said being loud so durk would hear which von responded with " it's okay ma you back now " and i smiled. i was rubbing von tattoos and me and him were laughing at a memory that had got brought up. when durk came into the living room not saying a word so me and von paid him no mind until i felt cold iron press the back of my head. which made von say " you tripping " with a mug on his fac now. which durk quickly replied with " shut the fuck up dayvon because ya hoe ass obviously fucking my girl. " durk said aggressively. i decided to slowly turn around and say " babyyyyy it was prankkkkkk and ima have to blur that shit out. put that shit away always wanna act like a hoodlem " making me mug him. he now side eyed me and said " you lying.. " in disbelief , making me do a mini jog to retrieve the camera and show him. " ya ass almost caught a bullet , these pranks gon kill ya lil ass " durk said shaking head and putting his gun on safety " .
" ya ass pussy whipped on foenem , no way you pulled a gun out on shorty " von said laughing and shaking his head in disbelief too. " i told her ass we was together until we die so i was gon kill her and ya ass was going wit her." durk said mugging him again remembering that he was in on the prank. " yea i ain't doing no more pranks with you london , this nigga crazyyy but ima head out y'all " von said grabbing his stuff and waving to the camera saying his goodbyes to the viewers and shouting out his music.

i smiled and said bye to von then looked at durk while saying " team london on toppppp " causing him to mug me and say " nah team durkioooo on ya ass we gon get it back in blood yall ". i smiled while rolling my eyes and did my outro. after i set the camera down , me and durk laid on the couch turning on a show we always watched together. i was cuddled up in his chest and was engulfed in scent thinking about how lucky i am he ain't kill my ass tonight. safe to say no more pranks like that for a whileeeee.

____________________

this was kinda ass but i js wanted to drop another chapter so here y'all go it's 3:35 am soooo bye yalllll. make sure y'all vote fr.