ꜱᴛᴜɴɴᴀ 4 ᴠᴇɢᴀꜱ

Mr

                Mr.Caldwell
       fine ass bug headed ass nigga 🙈🙈

                           Lala Rose_______________________________                 ** NOT PROOF READ **

Lala Rose
_______________________________
** NOT PROOF READ **

Omniscient POV :

Lala was upset because Khalick was with his friends in the living room and wasn't paying her any mind. Lala felt as if she wasn't important lately and now this was really starting to eat at their relationships. Although Khalick didn't realize it because he was not the brightest when it came to realizing the problems about his relationship.

After a couple hours after Stunna friends left and he came into the shared bedroom between Lala and him. " Hey little mama " Stunna said to Lala cheesing showing off his grills as he climbed on the bed. Lala usually in this moment be all over Khalick but she just felt to despondent to move a muscle and go greet her boyfriend Stunna. " Hi " Lala said with gloomy tone she just wasn't in the mood to talk to stunna after feeling so invisible.

" Did I do something L cause you acting mad dry wimmie " Khalick said with a sigh cause he was slowly starting to lose his patience. " Do you love me or still want to be in this relation ship " Lala asked looking into Khalick eyes looking for an answer which was something she found herself doing a lot nowadays. " Of course I love you you know that right? why would you ask sum stupid ? " Khalick said in a confuse face. " Cause lately I haven't been feeling like your interested in me because your not home or always with your friends and I feel like I'm losing you. " Lala said not meeting Khalicks eyes anymore.

Lala POV : Smut ❤️‍🔥
_______________________________
" Okay lemme show you how much you mean to me " Khalick said with a smirk. We haven't had sex in a while so I knew that some dick would help the feelings of unhappiness I have and I knew Khalick would wanted this as well.

Khalick pulled me towards him and immediately started kissing on my neck most likely leaving hickeys. He loved to do that type of shit cause he claimed it shows everyone else who I belong to. Slowly Khalick was kissing down my neck and collarbone and body and I was loving every second of it he made me feel aroused. More foreplay went on and I got tired and started begging for him to finally touch me. " Please stop teasing K " I said above a whisper but I knew he could hear. Finally he stopped teasing and made his way down to my clit. Slowly rubbing it making my mouth fall open and making me cling on to the bedsheets. " a-a-ahh ~ " I moaned once Khalick started to pickup the pace on my clit now using his tongue and not his hand. Even though he was making me feel so titillated just by his tongue he moved his hands and started making a digging motion with his fingers. " Does this feel nice ma ? " Khalick asked with a cocky ness in his tone and I didn't even have to look at him to tell he was smirking.

" y-y-yeah it does please baby keep going " I said with my eyes rolling back. After being simulated by stunna licking my clit and fingering me I didn't last long and felt a similar knot in my stomach. " Please ~ let me cum Khalick " I said with a whimpering tone and I didn't even wait for his response before I screamed " IM CUMMING ". Now stunna usually would have punished me for not cumming when he had say so but I was receiving to much pleasure for me to hold it. " All fours now " Khalick said to me as he started to undress his lower half . I weakly climbed up to all fours and before I could get positioned all the way Khalick had already rammed in to me and every thrust being deep. " FUCKK ~ " I screamed cause I was not ready for all his length so I put my hand back trying to push him out some but my hand got slapped and Khalick said in a stern tone " Stop playing man and take all this shit ". Khalicks pace quickened which cause me to let out loud moans that probably the neighbors could hear but hopefully they just kind the business that pays them.

Stunnas thrusts were getting sloppier so I knew he was going to cum. I was on the verge of cumming as well so I started moving my ass to meet his strokes as well. Making me receive ten times the pleasure I was before. I started to feel the same knot in my stomach I did earlier and released everything out on stunnas dick. " ouu ma you made a mess " stunna said with a laugh while cumming. We attempted to catch our breath trying to come down from our highs.

Stunna's dick was like a NyQuil because I was ready to go to sleep and stunna was feeling the same way." I love you L remember that" Stunna said in his sleepy voice. " I love you to baby " I said before I felt my eyelids closing.

The End

VOTE AND COMMENT !

BYE LOVES 🤍🤍