Author's Note

Hey everyone! Welcome to My Rockstar I've been wanting to write a story for a while and I could never get it truly right, but I feel that this one will be it. I don't really care if you don't like it. That's fine, however at least give it a chance before you decide that you don't enjoy it. I've never really written fanfic before so these early chapters might be a little rocky. This isn't like all of the other JATP stories where you're related to one of the guys, or you're best friends with Julie. This story is a little bit different. I have been reading a lot of Luke stories the past couple days so I've decided to make my own. I won't be telling you everything about their story because you already know it... that's probably why you're here.
Okay! I love each and every one of you so without further a do I present to you:
My Rockstar

Alrighty! I hope everyone is staying amazing. A couple things: I updated Better Than Pizza, it isn't complete yet, but hey. I basically went through and edited some things with that story. Even though this story says complete (which it is), I am going to go through and edit because this was my first story and I feel like it needs some love. I feel like the storyline is here, but there are some dialogue and grammar issues that I feel need to be fixed.