Chapter 26: Panic! At The Disco! Will Be There And I'm Not Missing Brendon Urie

I wake up and all the guys are gone. Julie is sitting on my bed next to me, on her phone. She notices I'm awake, "Morning sleeping beauty!"

I groan, "What time is it?"

"11:30... I think this is a new record for you."

"Where are the guys?"

"They're with Willie, they're trying to work their magic. For the Orpheum ya know?"

"Look, even if we don't get in, I'm still going. Panic! At The Disco! will be there and I'm not missing Brendon Urie."

She giggled. "Alright then. We need to get going though, because the guys should be back soon."

"Okay," I walked over to my closet and grabbed sweatpants and a tight-fitting shirt. I grab a bra from my dresser and go to the bathroom to change.

We both walked downstairs and my mom was cooking, "Bacon ladies?"

"Yes please! I'm starving," I walked over to the plate next to her.

Julie took some too, "I said for them to meet us in the garage, so we need to go."

"Alright, bye mom!" I kissed her on the cheek and walked out the door.

We walked to Julie's house and we sat on the couch in the garage. After only 5 minutes Julie started pacing. She was making me nervous. The boys poofed in.

"Oh my gosh! What took you guys so long? Did Willie do it? Did you talk to them? Did they watch? Did they like us? Are we playing? Someone answer! Why's no one talking?"

I snickered, "Jules, slow down."

Reggie was flabbergasted, "Woah! That's a lot of questions."

Luke smiled, "Sit down," she did. "It's fine, everything is fine."

Alex smiled, "You should be getting a call right... now!" he pointed and nothing happened. "Let me try that again... right... now!"

A couple seconds passed and Julie's phone started ringing. She just smiled at us.

"Answer it Jules!"

She put it on speaker, "Hello?"

"Hi, this is Tasha from the Orpheum in Hollywood." We all started celebrating. "Is this Julie of The Phantom Crew?"

She froze and so did everyone else. She took it off speaker. "Yes, it is."

We all continued to celebrate. "Are you available to open for us tonight?"

"Yeah totally!" Julie was jumping up and down.

"Okay."

"Thank you so much!" She hung up. "We're doing it!"

She hugged me and I yelled, "We're playing the Orpheum baby! Yeah!"

Alex jumped on Reggie and Luke. They had him on their heads. He started moving his arms, "I'm swimming!" Julie and I just giggled.

I gasped, "Julie! We need to go shopping!"

"I think I'm going to wear something of my mom's, but I'll come with you!"

I pull out my phone and call my mom. "Mom we did it! We're playing the Orpheum tonight!"

Julie and I were walking out of the garage, "I knew you girls were talented! So what are you going to wear?"

"I don't know yet, me and Jules are going to the boutiques now-"

"You aren't paying for your clothes the day you get to play the Orpheum! I'm coming to get you girls and we'll make it a day! We'll have milkshakes and everything!"