My Principal 01

"Mm." making out in the school office was cool. I wrap my arms around his neck, licking his tongue. "Stop it~" I pull out the kiss.

"Jagiya~" he started the kiss again. "S-Stop!" I tried to pull out the kiss but he hugs me tights. "Mm!" we eating each other's taste.

*Bell rangs*

He pull out the kiss and stare straight into my eyes. "You're turning me on." he whispered in a seductive way. "We're at school babe." I press my finger on his lips.

He slide his hands under my skirt and spank my ass "Mm!" I hit his arms playfully. "Come on give me a one last kiss then you need to get ready for your class." he pulls me near to his face.

"You get too much kisses" I push him away and pouted. He pulls me rough and kissed me again. I will always kiss back.

"Honey..." he whispered in a deep and sexy tones. I'm getting hOrny. I pull out the kiss "Stop it or else tonight you're gonna sleep on the couch" I pinch his cheeks.

"One last kiss." he pecked my lips. I giggled and get up from his laps. "Bye my lovely principal~" I sent a flying kiss to him while leaving his office. He just scoffed so I lefted.

I walked way to my locker and saw my bestie "Jieun-ssi!!" I hugs her tightly. "Did you go to Mr.Min's office again?" she sniffed around me and asked.

Min's office again?" she sniffed around me and asked

"Um....yeah hehe..." I pull out the hugs and chuckled awkwardly. "Gosh you're full of his colognes!!" she frowned and push me gently.

I open my locker and grab my books "Yah~ Unnie~" I bump her shoulder using mine. "Tsk tsk tsk." she lock her locker and laid her back on it.

"Are you going to Felix's party that was held on this Saturday?" I asked while looking at her. "I'm not sure I could, because my parents are planing to visit my grandma." she replied.

Time skip: After in class

*seat*

I take my phone out and started scrolling while waiting for our first lesson's teacher to come in

I take my phone out and started scrolling while waiting for our first lesson's teacher to come in. Jieun was watching K-Dramas with her Ipad, Rosé was doing her makeup.