Party Party Yeah 03

Morning 9:10am

I was cleaning the house while Yoongi had went to shower. I sweep the floor, mop the floor, wash the dirty clothes, all house holds.

I've done making him pancakes so I went to shower in the guest room.

After showering

I dry my hair with the hairdryer and he was at the living room. I walked out once I dried my hair. "Eat your food" I walked to the dining table, as he come towards me and sat at the opposite side.

After finishing the food

"Baby let's watch some movies before you go to Felix's birthday party." Yoongi shut the curtain, as the living room turn dark.

He turn on the led lights, and wrap his arms around my waist as we was watching some random Netflix

Time skip: 6:30 pm

Yoongi was driving me way to Felix's mansion.

*my outfit*

"Remember to protect yourself

"Remember to protect yourself." he put his hands on my thigh. "I know baby~" I smiled softly. "I'll fetch you once the party end, I don't want some random dude send you back." he glares at me.

"Ahh okay okay" I nods and checking my makeup on my phone camera. "Arrived~" he stopped his car infront his mansion.

"See you baby." I pecked his cheek. He pointed at his lips "Here." I pecked his lips. "Gotta go~" I get down from his car.

I walked to Felix's house, and saw him greeting all the guests. "Happy Birthday Felix~" I hand him his present.

"Wah~ My pretty y/n! Thank you so much" He open his arms as I hugs him as a buddy hugs. "Who bring you here?" he asked, looking behind me.

"Oh, my cousin." I smiled as I turn my head. Yoongi smiled to us and wave his hands. "Mr.Min?! Your cousin?!" he points at him.

"He's my cousin, I didn't said it." I smiled awkwardly. "That's cool." he said. "Well....did Irene Rose Jennie or Jieun arrived?" I asked.