The new teacher 04

The next day : 7:25am

"Did you know that our school are having a new teacher?? Hoshi told me it's a female!!" Rosé shake my arms.

"I know! She's about Yoongi's age!" I lock my locker. Then Jennie was walking slow to us, supporting her back. "Jennie~" Jieun called.

"Yah....my back hurts..." she panting. "I've told ya use the fucking condoms" I murmured. "Tsk...." she grunted and open her locker.

Time skip: 7:40am

We're sitting in our seat waiting for the new teacher. "Yah I'm so excited it's a girl teacher" Hoshi smiled widely. "Stop your fuck boy's attitude, I know you're up to no good" I glares at him.

"Tsk. I'll use condom this time" he muttered. Then someone stepped in "Class stand!" the monitor shouted. I raise my head and saw a women, wearing tight skirt, long sleeves t-shirt, black heels, black stocking and a black bow.

"Good morning class" she smiled softly. We stand up and bowed to her. "Good morning teacher~" "Sit down." she smiled.

"Damn she's hot!" Hoshi whispered to me. "I'm hotter" I whispered back. "Yaya you're the hottest" he rolled his eyes.

"So my name is " she write her name on the board. "Kim. Min. Jeong" Hoshi spelled. "But I prefer my students call me Miss.Winter" she smiled.

"Winter~" Hoshi called. She giggled "And I'll be teaching you Geography." she show us the Geography textbook.

"Damn....she's so hot" Hoshi whispered again. "Teacher do you have a boyfriend?" Jaemin yelled. "Um, currently no." she smiled softly to him. "Aww my heart~" Hoshi put his hands on his chest.

"Eww." I rolled my eyes. I turn my head and look at Irene. She was swaying her legs, giving me a smirk. Then I look at Jennie. She was looking uninterested, and smiled to me.

 She was looking uninterested, and smiled to me

Then I look at Jieun. She was talking with her tablemate. Then I look our new teacher. "Winter...." I scoffed.

Rest time- 10:00am

We was eating our food, "Yah, Kamou wasn't coming to school for two days. You think did anything happened?" Jieun asked.

"Don't worry, she's okay." Irene answered. "How did you know?" Rosé asked. "I just saw her going to club twerking her ass." she finished her food.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Such a slut." Jennie frowned. "By the way what do you think about the new teacher?" I asked. "She's quite good looking, but her god damn stocking!!" Jieun slam the table.

"God I'll wear socking tomorrow!" Rosé pouted. "Hey I'm wearing the fish net one!" Jennie said. "I want pure black stocking" I said.

"I'll wear white one." Jieun said. "I want to wear fish net too." Irene said. "It's okay just wear whatever you just want." Rosé wave her hands.