Holiday! 06

"Y/N!!!! MIN YOONGI!!!" someone shake my arms harsh. I slowly open my eyes, and saw my mum pulling our blanket. "What?" I grunted.

"WAKE UP!!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!" she smack Yoongi's ass. I grab my phone and look at the time, 5:20am.

"Seriously? It's only 5 mum!!!" I frowned. "You need to wake up now!!" she pull Yoongi's arms. "YAHH!!!!" Yoongi yelled and pull the blanket over his head.

"Mum, why not you go to sleep first!!!! I'll wake him!!!" I get down from the bed and pull mum away from him. "MIN YOONGI GET UP!!" she growls.

I push her out from my room "Okay okay he's waking!!" and I immediately lock the door. "YOU BETTER DON'T FALL BACK TO SLEEP!!" she shouted.

I go back to the bed and laid down.

After a while

*Alarms rangs*

I grunted and turn off the alarm. I look at the time, it was 5:50am. I sat on the bed, yawning and stretching my back. I look at Yoongi, he was still sleeping. I get down from the bed and went to shower.

After 15 minutes

I changed into my uniform and walked outside. "Baby~ It's time to wake up" I walked towards him and pull the blanket away.

"Baby....." he grunted and pull me into a hugs. I laid on top of him. "Yes Mr.Min?" I giggled. "Can I sleep more a little?" he look at me while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yah....if you keep-" "LEE Y/N MIN YOONGI!!!!!!"

"I'm sorry baby, seems like mum said no..." I pinch his cheeks. We get up and I open the door. "Yahh!! You two-"

"Mum can you low your voice? Dad was still sleeping!" I frowned. "Be quick I'll make you both breakfast!" she glares at me and went to kitchen.

Yoongi had went shower and I went to tie my hair, and apply some simple makeup,then go outside to help mum.

After 20 minutes

Yoongi came out and sat on the dining table eating the breakfast with me. Mum was washing the pan and murmuring us.

"Two of you, better sleep early amd get up early, don't get late to school! It's not good to-" "Mum can you just stop?" I said.

"I just want you to know that-" "That learning is important, works are important" I stopped her. "That's right, and!" she suddenly raise her voice and walked to us.

She stare at me and Yoongi. "What?" I look at her. Yoongi frowned and look at her. "Why did Yoongi was topless last night?" she glares at us.

"Because it was sweating." Yoongi replied and continued eating his food. "Hmm.....better be that, or else I'll kick your ass!" mum went back to kitchen.

We finished our food and he went to grab his bag. I take my school bag and went to wear my shoes. I help him with his tie and he help me with my bow.

"Quick you two! It's 7:00am already!!!" she push both of us out from our house. "Yahh!!! It's not late yet!" I grunted. "Go go go! Remember to come home for the lunch, I will cook for you!" she put hands on her hips.

"Bye we'll go now" I waved my hand to her so does Yoongi. Yoongi held my hands and we walked to the elevator together.

"You was tired yesterday didn't you?" I look at him and asked. "Um...yea..." he scratched his head. "I tought we could do that thing." I look away. "Tonight okay?" he put his arms at my waist.

Time skip : School - 10:00am

"My baby was a girl~" Jennie show us the report. "Awww then what name you're going to name her?" I asked. "No ideas yet....maybe I'll wait until I found a boy" she sighed.