New Life 09

Next morning - 9:00am

Yoongi's POV

"What???" I just finished showering and mum dragged me to the garden.

"I ask you. What did both of you do last night?" she put her hands on hips, glaring at me. "Why you ask this?" I glare back at her.

"Min Yoongi. I'm serious." she raise her voice. "We're doing reproduction" I cross my arms infront my chest.

"Do you know you two was loud?" she pull my ears. "Y-Yah! You said you want grandchildren then I make it for you but now you scold-" "But not like this! Can you both at least low down your voice?!" she hits my arms.

"Tsk aish if you want grandchildren then just let us do it" I rub my arms. "You better treat her nicely I tell you" she points at my head.

"I will okay?!" I frowned and walked back into the house.

Y/N's POV

"Baby go prepare the plates breakfast are ready!" I said as I saw him walked in. He came behind me and back hugging me, sniffing my neck.

"Yah~ Go prepare them or else you're not going to eat anything" I frowned. "Good morning my wifey."he touch my body.

"I'm still mad at you!" I hit his hands and I took the plates by myself. Dad came downstairs and yawned loudly.

"Good morning dad~" I greeted and put the plates on the table. "Wah~ Good morning my daughter in law~ How last night?" he smiled widely.

"W-What last night?" that's embarrassing....

"Hahaha! Yoongi my boy! Good job!" he pat Yoongi's shoulder and chuckled. "Yeah boy!" Yoongi pat dad's shoulder.

"Mm!" I hit Yoongi's arms. "When are you two going to marry?" dad sit on the chair and mum came in. Mum sit beside dad and Yoongi sit infront dad.

I put the pot on the centre and sit down beside Yoongi. "Let's eat!" I hand them their spoon.

Time skip: After eating

Yoongi was washing the dishes and I was chatting with mum at the living room.

"Y/N, you're going to be a mum soon, so you need to-" "Mum, it's not 100% confirmed that I'll pregnant~"

"You need to prepare! Start from today you'll need to eat healthy, ask that boy cook healthy, don't eat fast food too much, it's bad for your health" she held my hands.

"I know mum, I will." I smiled. "Aiya....which gender will you give birth to? A handsome boy? Or a cute girl like you?"

"Mum, it's too early to talk about this!" "No it's not! By the way, when did you two gonna marry?" she asked.

"I guess if I'm pregnant....." I laid my back on the couch. "Y/N....Yoongi is a good boy. I'm sure he will be a nice husband" she patted my hands.

"I know mum he's a good husband" "What are you guys talking?" Yoongi came to us. "Yoongi come sit down." she patted the couch.

Yoongi sat beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yoongi ah, mum is getting old. I don't want to die without looking my son get married." she patted Yoongi's lap.

"What you talking you're still young!" I hit her hands playfully. "Ah....Yoongi, y/n is a nice wife. She can take care of you for your whole life time."

"Mum, if you didn't said this, I also know this very well." Yoongi pull me closer. She chuckled.

"Baby, do you want to take some more rest? You didn't sleep much yesterday." Yoongi said to me. "Go to rest y/n! You need more rest!" mum points at me.