ᴅᴀʏ 1

After many days of constant school, it was finally spring break! The Pretty Boy Detective Club was taking a hiatus, since some of the members would be gone, including the Leader himself. It was the last time Hyota and Michiru walked Dojima home, like every other day. At least temporarily. 

"Alright, thanks for dropping me off guys!" said Dojima. "Have a nice break!" 

"See you guys again later!" Hyota replied.

"Bye, I guess-" said Michiru. 

The three of them walked separate ways, figuring out a way to spend their spring break. Michiru wasn't planning to do much, besides heading to the local bookstore to find cookbooks. So, he got up and did his routine like every morning, and headed off. 

Nagahiro didn't seem to be busy either, he might as well find some book that might pique his interest. So, he decided to head to a random bookstore to find something since he wasn't occupied.

After heading to the bookstore, Michiru went to his usual book section since he wanted to learn more recipes. Nagahiro went to check any featured books in the front aisle. Michiru headed to the cash register to check out when he noticed someone familiar. 

"Wait a minute...Nagahiro? what are you doing here?-"  Michiru questioned. 

Nagahiro heard his voice and looked at him with a questionable face. 

"I should say the same thing to you, I was just looking at some books." He replied, with a gentle smile afterwards. 

"I was hoping to expect that you'd be off somewhere, but I mean- it's probably foolish of me to think like that." 

"How about we talk a little more, like right at that café over there, hm?" 

"Sure, I guess if you want to."