ᴅᴀʏ 4

Nagahiro was slightly shocked but a gentle smile soon appeared on his face. He was happy that Michiru liked the gift... but reminded himself afterwards that Michiru only thought of him as a friend. Michiru let go of Nagahiro as soon as he saw Nagahiro's face.

"What's wrong Nagahiro? Did I do something wrong?.." Michiru asked.

"Ah, sorry about that, Michiru-kun. I was just thinking about something." Nagahiro replied.

The two sat at the table and continued their conversation as normal. The sun had begun to set and Nagahiro looked at his watch. He sighed with a disappointing look. He got up from his seat and spoke.

"I'm sorry Michiru, but it's getting a little late. I should be heading home. You should as well."

Michiru looked at the time and replied, "Ah damnit- I forgot I needed to go to the store and make dinner."

At that moment, Nagahiro thought it would be a good idea to walk home with him and finally confess (since his fiancée and him moved on). "Would you like me to escort you home?" he asked with a gentle smile.

"You really don't have to if it takes away some of your time," Michiru said with a stern face, "But, I don't mind if you're not in a rush or anything. "

Nagahiro smiled again, "Alright then, let's go shall we?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." Michiru said.

As they walked home, they were locked in a deep conversation. It took them moments to realize that they had already gotten to Michiru's home.

"Welp, we're here." Michiru said, casually shrugging.

Nagahiro stood behind Michiru while he was opening his door. Suddenly, he pulled Michiru's arm closer to his chest. Michiru looked at him, trying to let go from his grip, until Nagahiro kissed him.

Michiru was in total shock at that moment. Nagahiro quickly pulled away as soon as he noticed. "Michiru, I truly do have the deepest feelings for you; even outside the club." Nagahiro said, letting go of him while waving to him goodbye, walking off into the distance.

Michiru on the other hand, was flustered as hell.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING-?!" He thought.