ᴅᴀʏ 7

While Nagahiro and Michiru were sitting in the car, driving to their destination, they both seemed to remain awkwardly silent. Fortunately, Nagahiro had attempted to start small talk for them, but from there, he seemed to enjoy the awkwardness from Michiru. 

Nagahiro's thoughts got to the best of him, and he began to laugh to himself. "He sure is cute, it's not everyday that you get to see him be this flustered. Interesting indeed, heh." 

Michiru's thoughts, on the other hand, were something else. "Damnit, the atmosphere's gotten way too awkward. I don't even know what to say. He's just too...pretty... NEVERMIND THAT! I BET HE'S MAKING FUN OF ME FOR BEING FLUSTERED! Even though..I would - NO NO NO! MICHIRU, THAT'S DUMB! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS! FOCUS!"

The car had finally stopped at a nice, quiet looking, area. It was very beautiful, which caused Michiru to zone out, staring at it. The driver then announced, "Sir, we've arrived at your destination. Please do give me a call to pick you and your guest up."

"Thank you sir, I'll let you know indeed." Nagahiro replied.

Nagahiro and Michiru stepped out of the car, as the driver started the engine. The driver then said to Nagahiro, "Enjoy your time sir." Nagahiro waved, smiling at him as he drove away, while Michiru bowed his head down to properly greet the driver goodbye.

Nagahiro turned to Michiru, while he reached out his hand to him. "Well then, shall we?" He said, a gentle smile appeared on his face. 

Michiru, surprised by his gentleness, took his hand, nodding affirmatively.

The two of them proceeded to walk through a beautiful rose archway, leading them to a beautifully set table, along with a nice tea set. Michiru was taken by surprise at this. They both then sat down in the chairs. Nagahiro began to add sugar cubes into his tea, prepping himself. Michiru, however, sat there awkwardly again, almost completely in awe. 

Nagahiro took notice of this and looked at him. "Is there something wrong?" 

"A-ah, no, of course not." Michiru replied, nervously laughing. "Everything is just so... uh.. I don't know how to put it." 

Nagahiro took a sip of his tea and chuckled. "Michiru, if I'm being honest, you're one of the only things that has left me without words."

Michiru was taken back by Nagahiro's words, growing more flustered than the previous times he was.

Nagahiro continued, "It's true Michiru. You're the one that's captured my eyes the most, and it wasn't because you were a member of the Pretty Boy Detective Club, or how well we'd work together, but because you were someone I'd want to love and care for." 

Michiru was speechless by Nagahiro's choice of words. The sound of each of his words were just, so gentle sounding. He wasn't sure how to feel about all of this.

Michiru finally replied, pulling himself together, "I know I haven't been saying much throughout the start of this date, but I've really been wanting to tell you the same thing. I had so much to tell you that I didn't want to bring it up because I was scared of messing up. In other words, I didn't want to seem like a complete idiot. I hope you get what I'm trying to say here." 

Nagahiro smiled, getting up from his chair, slowly walking towards Michiru. "Then let me say it again...I love you Michiru. I really do." 

Michiru couldn't hold back his temptations anymore, and decided this time, he was going to be the one kissing him first before he could lose the chance to do so. Michiru quickly leaned in and kissed him. Nagahiro was surprised by his actions, his face completely bright red, but nonetheless, he kissed him back.

Michiru pulled away. "Y-yeah..well..you're not the only one who can steal kisses.."

Nagahiro smiled, laughing slightly at his words. However, what Michiru saw, was something radiant. It was warmer than the sunlight reflecting behind him. He smiled to himself. "Man, he's really such a beautiful sight."  His thought just now, made his heart warm up. He was so happy the date went just as well as he thought it would, forgetting all about his worries and fears.

The two of them seemed so filled with joy at that moment, that time didn't even bother to stop them. In fact, nothing did. They were enjoying themselves to the fullest, even if it was something that would eventually grow into something even better than before. The future that they had been looking forward to, would finally happen one day. Not a moment of sadness would go unnoticed, as they had each other by their side. The sun had finally set and it was getting dark out. Both of them were too absorbed with each other to even notice.

"That was lovely, if I do say so myself."  Nagahiro said.

"I had a wonderful time with you. I really did." Michiru replied

The two of them silently walked to the car that Nagahiro called to come pick them up. They might've been silent, but this time, they were holding each other's hand, smiling.

The driver then announced, "We've arrived at your destination."

They both got out of the car. Before anything else could happen, Nagahiro told the driver, "Please excuse me for a moment, I'll return shortly." The driver affirmatively nodded and waited just like he was told, while Nagahiro walked Michiru to his front doorstep. 

"Well, this is the end for today, huh?"  Michiru said, grabbing the door knob of his front door.

"Not yet."

Michiru looked at Nagahiro, giving him a confused expression.

"What do you-" Before he could finish, Nagahiro kissed him. Nagahiro pulled him closer to his chest, while Michiru slowly let go of the door knob, melting into the kiss. The kiss lasted for what seemed like forever, until Nagahiro pulled away. "This is payback from the first time you kissed me." 

Michiru chuckled, "Fine, I'll allow it, just this once."

"Words just can't describe just how much I love you. I'd have to repeat my words over and over for you." 

"I love you too Nagahiro. I'd be glad to hear those words from you, for as long as you desire." 

They kissed each other goodbye, and both of them went their separate ways. 

"I guess, this really was a quiet day today, huh?" They both thought.

A/N: AND THAT'S A WRAP! 

Thank you, my lovely readers! It's been a while right? I'm really sorry for not posting for a while. I had planned to finish this series last year, but I was caught up with other things in my life that got in the way. I hope you all enjoyed this series, and would read it again. I missed writing this, it was fun <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝓸𝓾 - Pretty Boy Detective Club AU 🎉