ᴅᴀʏ 6

Michiru thought he was hearing things, but realized when he turned to Nagahiro-- his eyes were serious. Within those five seconds to process everything, Michiru was beet red. COMPLETELY. 

Nagahiro looked at him, a little concerned. "Is something the matter, Michiru?" 

"W-what?! Oh, um- nothing.. just-" 

"Michiru, it's ok if you don't want to go out with me, you know." 

"WHAT?! NO I- I DO WANT TO GO WITH YOU B-BUT-" 

Nagahiro looked at him with a clueless face, but was surprised Michiru wanted to go out with him- even after the unexpected question. 

"It was just..unexpected," Michiru mumbled quietly, " and out of the blue..." 

Nagahiro looked surprised and thought how cute Michiru was acting right now. He gently patted Michiru's head, and smiled. Michiru looked up and the two boys continued walking home, and everything was ready until the day came. 

The next morning arises, and Michiru was still asleep. It was 9:28AM and that's when he realized: Nagahiro was going to pick him up within two minutes. He got up quickly, showered and brushed his teeth, but right when he was going to get dressed- Nagahiro was at the door. He panicked and panicked, but quietly told himself, "It's ok, you'll be- fine..It's Nagahiro. You've known him for a while, it's not any different." He took a deep breath and went to go open the door. 

Nagahiro was standing there with a white coat,  a black turtleneck with white long pants, and leather black shoes. His hair was neatly brushed, glistening more than usual- and his eyelashes were so fine, Michiru almost collapsed on the floor. Nagahiro was surprised that Michiru was having a nosebleed. 

"Michiru- you have something...on your face..."  Nagahiro said calmly- yet still slightly surprised. 

Michiru completely freezes, and turns extremely red. "I-I'M SORRY! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING- I'M SORRY-"

Michiru's eyes widened, right when Nagahiro's lips were on his. This feeling, it stopped Michiru's worries and overthinking..it was heartwarming  and warm. Like he didn't want this moment to end. Nagahiro pulls away, and hold Michiru's hand gently.

"Are you alright now?" 

 Michiru looks up, muttering, "Y-you didn't need to do that...y'know...." 

"What can I say, you were panicking earlier- were you not?" 

"Y-yeah...but..." Michiru mutters softly, "It was pretty...cute of you..."

Nagahiro smiles softly, and headpats him. "Get changed will you?" 

"Alright..alright.." 

Michiru got up and got dressed, wearing a red and black striped half-tucked button up collar shirt, with black ripped jeans, and a pair of black platform sneakers. Nagahiro was blushing a bit, with how the way Michiru looked so...pretty..if that's how you want to describe it. 

"You ready to go, Michiru?" 

"Yeah...yeah I am.." 

~ the end  of part 6 ~