ᴅᴀʏ 5

Michiru was red like his hair but a pink shade. He almost acted like a girl who just confessed to her love. "Goddamnit," he thought, "Just don't talk around him ever about this- and we'll be perfectly fine." It was the next week of when school began again. The Pretty Boy Detective Club Members enter the room, with Mayumi bursting through the door. "That was a tough case to crack, I missed the place!" 

Hyota, casually putting his hands to his head replied, "Jeez Doji you sure love being loud."  He casually snickers at Doji. 

Dojima pouted. "At least, I don't need to flex off my legs unlike you Mr. Bare-legs." 

Michiru, looking annoyed, "Oy, keep it down wouldja? You guys are both loud together." 

Nagahiro replied, "Now, Now Michiru, there's no need to be upset, we all just came back from vacation...it's not like we couldn't have not missed the headquarters. " 

Michiru looks at Nagahiro and flinches back- continuing to brewing the tea. The club meeting was over and they all head home. Michiru continues walking back home, and Nagahiro is running to catch up to him. 

"Wait just a moment, Michiru!" Nagahiro shouted. 

"Huh?-" Michiru turned around. 

Nagahiro kisses him on the cheek. "Did you miss me today?" 

"What?! No, that's nonsense- jeez Nagahiro..." Michiru replied, flustered and annoyed. 

Nagahiro looked at him, with a chuckle. He stopped in his tracks. Michiru looked at him, with a puzzling look. "Are you ok?" 

Nagahiro replies with a gentle smile, "You're just cute that way." 

"S-Shut up!" Michiru shouted. 

Nagahiro stops in his tracks and says, "Michiru." 

"W-what..?" He flinches and looks pouty. 

"Would you like to- maybe go out with me?" 

**End for part 5**

----------------

Hey guys! So, I apologize for being gone and inactive by like a lot. I started classes back in August, and I was really tired. (still am lol) But! Part 6 is being written! And thank you to those who have supported me! It's greatly appreciated! I will soon though, take in requests, but that story is for another time! See you in Part 6! <3 (ik this part was kinda short- so chill, next part will be longer)