THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT - Markiplier AU

Mark stood over the body. His hands covered in the males blood. His hands trembling, as he tried to come to terms with what he had just done.

All I remember is... blacking out...

Sirens blaired in the distance. Markim's eyes widened, and he looked behind him. Cop cars were racing down the street where he was, then a voice sounded in his head.

Hide the body.

Without thinking, he stowed the bloodied axe on his back, putting it in its holster. His shaky, blood dripping hands grabbed the man's legs, and quickly started to drag the body in an allyway. His it behind garbage, and rubble. Then sat down on the floor, hugging his knees to his chest, rocking back and forth.

I didn't do it, Mark thought, as a tear went down his cheek. The tear was black. I would never kill someone.

I didn't do it.

I didn't do it.

The sirens got louder.

....

....

The devil made me do it, Mark thought, his eyes widening. He could see the cop cars where he was. Markim quickly stood up, the blood on his clothes, hands, and face glimmering in the night sky, being contested with he red and blue of he sirens. Officer Denzel took one look at Mark, and quickly rushed over to him. "Put your hands behind your back!" he shouted, tackling Mark to the floor. Mark screamed, more black tears running down his face. "I DIDNT DO IT, I SWEAR!!! THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT!!!"