All Because I'm Pan

Merle x Winter

Draft

Merle awoke in a cold sweat, breathing heavily. Thank God it was only a dream... he thought to himself. Merle groggily got out of bed, looking at himself in his bedroom mirror.

   Slight bags under his eyes. His normally neat hair was in knots and tangles on top of his head, looking alot more floofy than it usually does. He yawned softly, and went into his bathroom, brushing his hair, tail, and gently brushing out a few tangles in his paws. His wolf ears twitched lightly, as he made his way into the kitchen.

Merle looked over at the clock on the wall in the kitchen.

7:30

He grumbled quietly to himself, as he went back into his bedroom, getting dressed for school.

   After getting dressed, he adjusted the pastel pink skirt to make sure it wasn't too short, then rolled up his sleeves on his blue turtle-neck. He went downstairs, said goodbye to his cat, Julie, and walked to North Hampton High, where he gets bullied constantly for being Pan.

   He walked into the school, And instantly got shoved to the ground. "Watch where your walkin', sissy! You can trip in those heels if your not careful!" Savannah spat, laughing with the rest of her group. "Yeah, who are you dressing for, your Sugar-daddy?" Sofie asked, kicking Merle in the stomach. He sat up before she could. "Yeah, well.... uhm... Why-why are you dressing like a whore? Did your mom—" Sofie punched him in the face before he could even finish his sentance. Merle yelped, putting a paw over his nose, which was broken. The clique walked away, spouting out more insults towards Merle as they did so. All the boy could do was lay in the hall, crying silently, since no one really cared about him. He wasn't sure why the Mean Girls started beating him up. Hence the name Mean girls... he said to himself.

   Where's Winter? Merle thought. He shakily stood up, blood dribbling from his nose, and landing on the floor. He walked arou