Silly and Drunk - Marda

Mark and Dark had come back from a night in a bar. ((And yes, before y'all gloat or rant about Mark not being able to drink, he can in this, so hush 👀))
Fluffy stuff 😌✌🏼
Name twists:
Mark - Merle
Dark - Dimitri
------

Merle stumbled through the door with his friend, Dimitri, both males in a ft of giggles and laughter. They were obviously very drunk, hence the fact that both their faces were bright shades of red, and they were holding half empty bottles of Vodka and wine. "We need to go out more often," the paler one, Dimitri, said With a slur, as he tried to keep his balance since he was swaying back and forth. The younger one nodded in agreement, smiling widely at him, "Indeed."
  The two stumbled into the living room, and Merle collapsed on the small red couch, Dimitri falling on the floor, laughing afterwards.
  They both shared a comfortable silence, as they joked around with each other, smiling like idiots. Merle turned his head to face Dimitri. "Y'know, your a real great pal," he slurred, smiling at him. Dimitri smiled at that. "Well," he started, hiccuping a little. "y-your a great pal, too!" he said, as he crawled over to him.
  Merle blushed when the demon placed a hand on his cheek. "Your so adorable, I could kiss you," Dimitri slurred out, as he smirked at the younger one. Merle only blushed harder, but he smirked, and put his hand on Dimitri's. "Why don't you kiss me then?" he asked him, as he leaned forward. Dimitri followed, leaning in as well, untill their lips met. It was a slow kiss, but it was full of passion, and love. Merle hummed softly, as he intertwined his fingers with Dimitri.
  Sadly, they had to pull away, and they both giggled when they did. "That was hot," Merle laughed out, pretending to be hot and bothered from the kiss. Dimitri only laughed harder, as he fell on the floor, holding his sides. "S-stop making me laugh! I'm gonna pee!" Dimitri said through wheezed laughter.
--------

Sorry it's so short, I'm really tired, and I have to focus more on going to 9th grade 😩🖐🏼 I'll try to post more, but I can't, then now you know why. Oh, I'm also trying spend more time with my girlfriend. Thays why I haven't been on much, so yeah 😶
Anyways, hope y'all are having a good day/night!!

Stay gold! 😁✌🏼
-mark maddox 🖤🤍