Fear

Jiraiya and Hiruzen were staring at the sight of a huge carter in the middle of the vast forest surrounding Konoha. They didn't know what caused it, but seeing the bloody remains surrounding it...they knew that it had to involve Danzo.

"Sensei, What do you think happened here?" Jiraiya said. 

"I don't know, but whatever it is has to involve Danzo." Hiruzen said before ordering his ANBU to search the area for clues on how this came to be. Meanwhile Hachishakusama was heading home...with a red haired woman cradled in her arms.

POPOPOPO...It seems like that old fool managed to save someone who I'll be glad to enter into my ranks. Though slightly older than I intended, but...It'll be nice to have some maturity.

Hachishakusama said as she looked at the beautiful woman with red hair. She knew that she had a connection with Naruto, but...when he becomes a youkai, family ties will mean nothing.

Besides Naruto will enjoy the company seeing how those foolish villages made it there personal mission to destroy the happiness and sanity of their savior

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Besides Naruto will enjoy the company seeing how those foolish villages made it there personal mission to destroy the happiness and sanity of their savior. If only that old Hokage never revealed his status then none of this would've been happening, but she knew that it was too late for regrets. Naruto was hers and she will gather strong females that will love him with all of their hearts even if they needed some help to see how great he truly is.

At the same time, a girl named Ino was walking home from the school...while wondering if Hinata and Naruto will be found. Don't get her wrong...she was hardly close to either of them, but that didn't mean that she didn't care. The same couldn't be said about two of her fellow classmates...Sakura and Sasuke who were acting like nothing was wrong. She even confronted her old friend and almost had to stop herself from striking her as she started to mock Naruto. 

Shaking her head, Ino knew that she had to focus....unaware that the same person who took them would soon take her too.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye 👋