Council Meeting

After Hiruzen called the council meeting, the clan heads all gathered inside the council room along with the elders. The Civilans tried to get in, but the ANBU stopped them before they could even walk through the door.

"Hiruzen...Why did you call this meeting?" Tsume asked.

"Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga have gone missing...three hours ago." Hiruzen Said.

"And we should be concerned why?" Hiashi Said.

"Because we lack the power to hold the other nations back without the Jinchuriki coupled with the fact that he is the son of Minato and Kushina." Shikaku Said.

"You should've given him to me..that way..." Danzo started, but stopped once the Hokage glared at him.

"Don't start with that bullshit Danzo. We have more pressing matters on our hands than you complaining about not making Naruto a weapon. We don't have the nine tails anymore which means that we're weak to attacks." The Hokage Said.

"The only good thing about this meeting is that the Civilians aren't here to add their stupidity on the situation. But this brings another pressing problem...What it their kidnapper kidnaps one of our kids?" Tsume Said.

"Tsume brings in a good point. The clan heirs may be at risk and we need to keep a close eye on them." Shiki Said.

"We should send some body grounds from our respective clans to keep a close eye on our heirs."  Shikaku Said.

"Agreed. Now...we should end this meeting before the civilians figure out a way to get inside." The Hokage Said. As the clan heads went out the door..Danzo frowned and started to think of his ruined plans. 

Meanwhile...Hachishakusama was near Fu..the jinchuriki of the seven tails. As she walked back to her home, Hachishakusama quickly placed her hands on Fu and transported her towards her home. 

POPOPO....This is going to be easy...now it's time for the next target...Yugito Nii

As Hacishakusama said that, Yugito felt something creep up her spine..unaware of the fact that she would join Hachishakusama's family...whether she wanted to or not.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋