Gaara

Gaara, the jinchyourki was sitting on the swing set...alone. She didn't have anyone to play with and most people stayed away...including her two siblings. Sighing...She wished for some friends..friends that would stay by her side no matter what.

POPOPO...Hello Gaara.

Gaara quickly whipped her head up to see a tall woman standing in front of her. What made it strange was that she wasn't scared of her or even snarling at her.

"Who are you?" Gaara asked.

I'm Hachishakusama. I'm here to give you a better life with friends.

"Friends? I can finally have friends." Gaara exclaimed.

Yes. In fact in my house...There is someone there who was also hated by the people in his own village. 

"Really?" Gaara said.

Yes...Now grab my hand and let us go.

Gaara slowly went to grab Hachishakusama's hand and started to think of her new life. A life with people that surely wouldn't leave her alone to the wolves. When she gripped it, the two instantly vanished much to the confusion of the ANBU who was watching the girl. As the ANBU turned to report, a shadow wrapped around his throat and squeezed it until the ANBU was dead.

Meanwhile Naruto and Hinata were in the dining room, waiting for their new friend to arrive. 

"I can't wait to see our new friend Hinata-Chan." Naruto said.

"Me too. I just hope that they weren't too damaged by the actions of the villagers." Hinata said.

Naruto...Hinata...Come met Gaara.

The two quickly ran to meet there new friend which stunned Gaara a bit before she calmed down. Meanwhile Hachishakusama looked out the window with a smirk...

Ready to get her next target.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋