Panic

It's been three hours since Naruto and Hinata disappeared and the Hokage was panicking. Panicking because of the fallout that will come if word gets out towards the civilians. He knew that most will celebrate the so called demon brats disappearance, but those fools wouldn't under stand the whole gravity of the situation. Konoha needed a Jinchyouriki or else they would be weak compared to the other nations. Coupled with the fact that Naruto was the son of the Fourth Hokage and the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero.

"Oh Minato..Kushina...I really messed up with your son. I hope that you can forgive me." Hiruzen thought as he summoned an ANBU to call a meeting with only the Shinobi council. If he brought the Civilans in...He'll surely get a headache from their stupidity and from Danzo's and his former classmate's meddling.

As he started to get ready...He looked up at the sky and hoped that Naruto was alright. Because if he wasn't then..He'll have to deal with his two students who would surely kill him along with the Fourth Hokage along with his wife when he finally went to heaven.

Meanwhile, Naruto and Hinata were playing together in one of the rooms in Hachishakusama's house. A house that will surely be filled by lots of people who would surely not push their own ideals on them.

"Naruto...Do you miss anyone back at Konoha?" Hinata asked.

"Umm...I do mess Teichi and Ayame along with Iruka sensei. But the rest of them can go to hell." Naruto stated.

"Why?" Hinata asked.

"Listen Hinata...The Civilans are dumb as a rock. They think that I'm a demon since I have Kurama in my belly and try to kill me ever chance that they get. What's worse is that the Third Hokage knew about this and did nothing to stop it. He even kept my heritage from me and didn't tell me about Kurama just so I can stay loyal to a village that doesn't deserve it." Naruto Said.

"But can't they see reason?" Hinata asked.

POPOPO...Little Girl...The Civilans only want money and power. And the Hokage lets them walk all over him letting them do as they please. Think about it...Why would those fools praise the ground of that Uchiha brat who thinks that he's powerful?

"Because he could give them more babies. Babies that could help bring the village to greatness." Hinata Said.

That so called greatness is only a dream. They were great way when the first and second hokage was in power and now the place is so corrupt and the quality of their ninjas have declined. Schools aren't used for actual ninja skills and are filled with fangirls...with a couple of exceptions being you and that TenTen girl.

"Hachishakusama...That was enlightening, but when will you get us another friend?" Naruto asked.

Actually..I'm thinking of saving another little boy such as yourself Naruto. He name is Gaara..and she is the jinchyouki of the one tailed raccoon. Her life is similar to yours Naruto except her hands are already caved in blood.

Naruto nodded and kept playing with Hinata. He was sure that his future was brighter with Hachishakusama then in Konoha. He didn't know about the effect that his leaving would do to the Elemental Nations. 

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Also...I decided to do fem Gaara. 

What other girls should be in the harem?

Bye 👋