Alarm

After the council meeting, Hiruzen walked back to his desk when he received a visit from his student Jiraiya who looked alarmed.

"Hey Sensei!!" Jiraiya Said.

"What a surprise Jiraiya. How's your research coming along?" Hiruzen Said with irritation. Jiraiya was known to be a pervert....no a super pervert who would try to get a peek into hot springs so he could write his book..Ichi Ichi Paradise. Which would end up causing him great pain from women who caught him. 

"It's doing good sensei, but that's not what I'm here. In the past couple of hours...two Jinchūriki have gone missing." Jiraiya Said which stunned Hiruzen.

"So it's happening to the other villages.." Hiruzen Said.

"Wait...It happened here too?!" Jiraiya Said.

"Yes. A couple of hours ago..Naruto and Hinata formerly known as a Hyuga were taken." Hiruzen Said.

"Do you think it's the new group that's looking for members?" Jiraiya Said. 

"I don't know, but right now...we need to keep a close eye on the other clan heirs in case someone tries to take them." Hiruzen Said.

Jiraiya nodded and started to head out to get more information meanwhile Danzo was in his ROOT headquarters with a huge frown on his face. 

"Whoever took the Jinchūriki has spoiled my plans for the village. But no matter...I will find him and bring him back so the village will prosper." Danzo said to himself. 

POPOPO....

When Danzo heard that..he tried to locate where it was coming from. No one except for his ROOT and the other advisors were to to know where his base was. If they did find out what he did...all his hard work will go down the tubes.

POPOPO...You will surely become an obstacle in the future. Better take care of you now before you find my beloved and his growing harem..

Danzo felt something dig into his chest and slowly looked down only to see that a hand went through his chest and took out his heart. As the hand dropped his heart and went back out..Danzo collapsed and stared at the person who ended his life before his plans came into reality. Only to see an beautiful woman wearing a white dress with a bloody arm smirking down at him.

"D..Damn you." Danzo Said before activating his seals...causing his base to explode causing Hiruzen and Jiraiya to drop what they were doing and investigate the explosion unaware that their kidnapper already escaped unseen ready to rest before going out and getting more women for Naruto.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋