Hanging out with family (Father's day 2021)

I haven't updated this since January well then here's a father's day oneshot!

Warning: The following is rated E for Everyone just some warnings.

- Bad Grammar (Will be fixed later I promise.)

- Dying of cuteness

- Bowser Being a Softie

-Fluff!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Bowser's castle in Bowser's room

Bowser looked at his calendar. He looked at the date. "It's finally that time again... hopefully Junior didn't forget..."

Junior walked into the room. "Happy Father's day Papa! I appreciate you being My Dad!"

Bowser smiled. "I appreciate you being my son! In Bowser's fury you saved me Bwahahaha!"

Junior smiled. "Oh yeah I did! That bad man Mario doesn't deserve any credit!"

"Yep! So did you get me a gift?"

"Uh...I did!" Junior pulled out a giftbox and he gave it to his dad.

Bowser took the giftbox and he started shaking it. "This feels kind of light..."

"Just open it Papa!"

Bowser sighed and he opened the giftbox it was a drawing of him and Junior. "Thanks Junior! I'll be sure to hang this up on the wall!"

"You're welcome Papa!" Junior hugged his leg.

Bowser picked up his son and he hugged him back. "I'm glad you replaced the koopalings kind of. I appreciate you alot."

"I appreciate you as well Dad! like I said earlier!"

"Now. We gotta practice for golf we need to beat those plumbers!"

"Yep!"

"Now let's go!" Bowser stopped hugging junior and he put him down he then walked away.

Junior Followed.

The end I might make a oneshot for Mario golf when it comes out on the 25th

Stay tuned!