Causing Trouble at the Beach

Warning: The following is rated E for Everyone this will contain

- Bad Grammar (As per usual)

- Wholesomeness

- Bowser and Junior causing trouble
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is Summer time the weather is sunny and it's a beautiful day. Toads are just hanging out and having fun until, Both Bowser and Junior show up causing them to scream and panic.

The two Koopas were both in their clown cars.

Bowser pulled out a megaphone. "ATTENTION TOADS WE ARE HERE TO CAUSE TROUBLE IN ORDER FOR US TO BE SUCCESSFUL WE ASK THAT YOU STOP PANICKING!"

The Toads continued panicking.

"Um Dad....they aren't listening...." Junior sweatdropped.

"Of course they aren't. YOU ASKED FOR IT TOADS!" Bowser pressed a button to fire some cannonballs towards the Toads.

But the Cannonball was deflected and it was going back into Bowser's direction.

Bowser dodged the cannonball. "Alright who dares to interrupt us?"

There was no response at all. It was awkward silence.

"Nobody responded...." Junior sighed.

"It was probably The Bros. But they usually respond. STOP BEING SILENT AND ANSWER ME!" Bowser yelled.

Still no Response but little that the two Koopa knew that they were about to get destroyed by a bros attack.

And The Bros attack was Bomb Derby! Both Bowser and Junior were getting hit by the bombs. Making them both lose a ton of HP.

Both of the clown Cars got destroyed.

"Alright loser bros since you think we can fight on a Beach we will battle!" Bowser started charging up his fire breath.

Junior started charging up some fireballs.

"Maybe you both should leave. These Toads are pretty much trying to relax here so stop causing trouble!" Mario huffed.

Bowser and Junior both aimed their attacks towards Mario.

"NOOOOO!" Luigi yelled.

Both Bowser and Junior did an evil laugh.

Mario did get hit by the fire breath and he lost his super mushroom but the fireballs went over his head he then stuck out his tongue.

Luigi sighed in relief, While Bowser and Junior were doing their evil laugher. He decided to pull out his hammer and hit Junior in the head and he used it on Bowser's face.

Junior fainted and Bowser held his face in pain.

"CURSE YOU LUIGI!" Bowser yelled and he picked up Junior he then left.

"YAY!" The Toads cheered.

"And our Job here is Done!" Mario started walking away.

Luigi followed. "So we aren't so Super now are we?" He joked.

"Leave me alone or I'm pulling out a posion mushroom." Mario started walking a bit faster he didn't want to deal with Luigi's jokes right now.

"I guess you aren't so Super after all haha!" Luigi laughed and he tried to catch up to Mario but he was a bit fast.

The Toads then started enjoying themselves again now that Bowser and Junior were gone.

Bowser was heading back to his castle so he can just wait for Junior to wake up.

The End!