Bonding with Green Stache

Warning: The following is rated E for Everyone this will contain

- Bad Grammar (As per usual)

- Wholesomeness

- Bowser hanging out with Luigi although this is uh a fact! :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Bowser's bonding time with Mario. He decided to bond with Luigi this time and it won't be as easy.

At Peach's castle

Bowser went inside. "Alright Luigi where are you?"

In the living room Luigi was watching the Mario movie since he was bored. But he was so focused on the screen so Bowser might not be able to distract him as easily.

Bowser started thinking. He needed to find a way to distract Luigi or he won't be able to hangout with him.

Luigi continued watching the movie.

"ROAR!!!!" Bowser roared loudly.

Luigi got scared and he fell off the couch. "Ow....."

"Oops sorry Green stache! You okay?" Bowser asked.

"Uh huh...." Luigi got up and he adjusted his hat. "Why are you even here?  If it's just to do some kidnapping please just leave..."

"No. I wanna hangout with you Luigi! Also I want to ask this but who wears a hat inside? I mean in the movie you didn't wear-" Bowser got interrupted by Luigi.

"SHHHH! Let's not worry about that right now. Anyway we can hangout after I finish the movie of course!" Luigi got back on the couch.

"NO WE WILL HANG OUT NOW!" Bowser used his fire breath on Luigi.

Luigi started screaming and he lost his super mushroom due to Bowser's fire breath. He then curled up into a ball on the couch in fear. "s-Sorry.... I'll finish the movie later...! Just don't hurt me anymore please!"

"Oh I won't hurt you anymore little guy." Bowser picked up Luigi. "You know you are kind of cute at your current size~ maybe you can stay like that while we are hanging out~" He teased.

"Nope! Now I'm going to find a super mushroom once you put me down...." Luigi sweatdropped.

"No." Bowser put Luigi on his back. "You can't escape now. Time for us to hangout."

"Can you at least shrink yourself to make this a bit more fair? Because it's kind of awkward heh..." Luigi laughed nervously.

"We don't have time for that. It's time for us to bond together. Let's Go outside first." Bowser walked out of the castle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside of Peach's castle nobody was outside other than Mario.

"Ugh of course your Brother is out here...." Bowser sighed.

"He's probably just chilling. Just don't make him mad or anything.... because that would be terrible! Although you would probably do something anyway...." Luigi grumbled that last bit under his breath.

Bowser walked up to Mario. "HEY MARIO! MOVE! ME AND LUIGI NEED OUR PRIVACY!"

"I was here first. So I'm not leaving." Mario rolled his eyes.

"YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE!" Bowser pulled out a baseball bat and he swung it towards Mario.

"!" Mario got hit and he got launched away.

"There we go one less distraction to deal with. Now we can relax." Bowser sat down and he put Luigi down next to him.

"So this is all we are doing? Well time to head back inside and finish the movie!" Luigi stood up and he slowly started walking away.

"NO." Bowser grabbed Luigi's arm. "We will do something else. I'm just thinking what we can do due to you being small."

"Like I said you can probably shrink yourself to make this more fair and possibly more cute....wait I didn't mean to say that!" Luigi blushed in embarrassment.

"Bwahahaha! Good idea maybe I should shrink myself! You are smart Luigi!" Bowser gave Luigi a headpat.

"Yeah...." Luigi laughed nervously.

Bowser proceeded to shrink himself to Luigi's size. "Alright that's better. Now for us to hangout we can just stay here. It's late anyway so let's wait until morning. Alright Luigi?"

Luigi was asleep.

"Ah it seems like someone is tired." Bowser picked up Luigi and put him on his lap. He then fell asleep as well.

As the night went by the two were sleeping peacefully. Once it was morning it was raining very badly. This kind of ruined Bowser's plans. The two also woke up.

"Well now it's raining. Sorry for wasting your time Luigi." Bowser frowned.

"I'm sure we can do something indoors! I'll meet ya inside!" Luigi rushed inside.

"Wait up!" Bowser got up and he followed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back inside Luigi was setting up the Switch.

"We can play video games and bond that way! Pick whatever game you want!" Luigi gave Bowser the joycon.

"I'm picking 3D world plus I can play as Peach!" Bowser smirked.

"Well I'm not going to stop you...." Luigi sweatdropped.

"Now let's play Bwahahaha!" Bowser grinned.

So the two started playing 3D world in peace. It was getting to be very competitive but at the end of the day the two had some fun.

"HAH! I AM UNSTOPPABLE WHEN I PLAY AS PEACH I KEEP WINNING!" Bowser yelled.

"Zzzzzzz....." Luigi was asleep.

"And he's asleep again. Well that was fun Luigi! I'll see you later." Bowser decided to keep the joycon and steal the switch for himself." He then used his magic to go back to his normal size and he walked out of castle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bowser had fun hanging out with Luigi even though they both had to be small it was okay he still found a way to bond with the Green guy. Now he will head back to his castle and who knows what new adventures will await him. Mario is still launched away to who knows where but Luigi will probably find him when he wakes up.

The End!