Playing golf (Father's day 2022)

Like I did last year I'll be doing it again I hope you enjoy!

Warning: The following is rated E for Everyone just some warnings.

- Bad Grammar (Will be fixed later I promise.)

- Dying of cuteness

- Family moments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day at Bowser's castle. The Koopa King was playing on the golf course that he has in his castle. He was playing peacefully until he got disturbed by his son.

"DAD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? IT'S FATHER'S DAY! SHOULDN'T WE TRY TO DEFEAT MARIO?" Junior yelled.

"No Junior let's spend time together without doing evil stuff. Like playing golf. A sport that just helps you focus." Bowser sighed.

"But dad..."

"BUT NOTHING. WE ARE PLAYING GOLF RIGHT HOW."

"I'll probably beat you. This seems easy!" Junior stuck out his tongue.

"We will see about that. There's 3 holes. Let's start with the first one." Bowser smirked.

Junior rolled his eyes and he pulled out his golf club.

Bowser pulled out his as well. "Okay youngest goes first. This first hole has a lot of hazards so be careful."

"Pfft. Still easy." The Koopa prince proceeded to swing his club at the ball.

The ball landed right into a hazard which was lava.

Junior threw his club on the ground.  "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!? I'M DONE!" He yelled.

Bowser got on his knees and he put his hand on his son's shoulder. "Junior please calm down it's just the first hole."

"I STILL GIVE UP! CAN WE PLEASE JUST TRY TO KIDNAP PEACH OR SOMETHING?"

"Junior no. This day is about spending time with me. We will just do something other than golf. Want to watch a movie instead?" Bowser asked.

"Sure!" Junior smiled.

"Okay!" The Koopa King picked up the prince and he put him on his back.

So the two just ditched golf and watched a movie together.

The end!