~Character Info~

(AN-I drew the images on my phone using IbisPaint X! I haven't done digital art in a long time and haven't gotten used to it, so sorry if the art doesn't look good!)

Lavinia Gardenia

Lavinia Gardenia

 A bubbly and sweet reincarnator who wishes to protect Marietta and to stop Virgil from becoming obsessive. The youngest daughter in the Gardenia family who helps around with the flower shop owned by the family. Enjoys tending to flowers and playing with her cat, Magnolia, as well as listening to music. Enjoys light and pastel colors and bright, sunny days.

Marietta Lobelia

Marietta Lobelia

A stoic and reserved person who's an heiress to a conglomerate business. Once harbored romantic feelings towards Augustus, the original male lead of the web novel, for his kind and just personality. Studies as much as she can to someday inherit the business from her father. Although she seems a bit cold, she enjoys cute things such as animals and flowers. Enjoys playing with her pet rabbit, Lavender. Smiles more often around people she's comfortable with.

Virgil Jonquil

Virgil Jonquil

A shy and quiet person who's the childhood friend of Lavinia. Both parents died when he was little. Now lives with his uncle and his children, who tend to bully Virgil. Began harboring romantic feelings for Lavinia when they were 12 and was obsessive and had controlling tendencies. Is currently working on suppressing and eventually losing those tendencies as he values his relationship with Lavinia and fears of losing it. Enjoys taking walks at parks and drinking tea.

Augustus Le' Amaranth

A kind and extraverted person who's the son of the mayor of Laurus City. Is the childhood friend Marietta, having been introduced to her their fathers. Although was expected to study in law, he chose to study horticulture as he always enjoyed being around plants. Has a pet dog named Iris who he enjoys playing with. Although good at doing mathematics, he seems to hate it, preferring to study science. Enjoys looking at the sky with his family.