~ 1 ~

Today is going to be one of the best days ever. Why? Well, I'm going to see my best friend. It's been months since we saw each other. Of course we facetime a lot, send messages, videos and pictures to each other. But it's just not the same. So today's the day. I can finally hug him again. It's been way too long.

I jumped up and down in my room in excitement. I don't even know what to wear. Probably just something I'm comfortable in. I looked through my closet and picked a pair of joggers and a black shirt. I quickly changed into the clothes and looked at the mirror. Yes, that's it.

After I put on my jeans jacket I grabbed my keys and left my apartment. The weather outside was really nice. Not too warm but also not too cold. Just perfect weather to go outside.

As I walked down the street I got sligthly nervous. What should I say when we meet up? Just Hi how are you? No that sounds so stupid and basic. Ask him what he has been up to? Well that's kinda obvious. I sighed softly. Well see what happens. One thing is for sure, I'll be hugging him.

I stepped inside the Café and looked around me nervously. There he was. The blond sunshine. I walked up to him with a bright smile on my lips.

Once he spotted me he smiled wide and quickly got up from his chair. "Oh my god. Hiii." He pulled me right into his arms and hugged me tightly.

I can't even tell how happy this made me. How much I've missed those hugs, him. I squeezed him slightly before stepping back. "God I missed you Felix."

"I actually can't believe my eyes. Is that really you, Byeol?"

I laughed slightly. "Oh come on. It's been only a few months, not years. I'm still the same. Unlike someone else."

He rolled his eyes playfully and showed me to have a seat. "Honestly, it's been way too long. I'm really sorry I couldn't come and see you earlier."

"My god Felix. How many times do I have to tell you to stop apologizing for that? Like seriously. It's totally fine. So stop worrying about it. We made it now. So let's enjoy it."

"You're totally right. Let's enjoy the time we have together. I bet there's a lot you have to talk about."

I knew exactly what he tried to find out. One word; dating. He still thinks I have a boyfriend. I don't even know what makes him think that. "Not really. Life's been pretty normal. Maybe a little more boring than usual."

He raised an eyebrow slowly. "You can't tell me there's nothing else to talk about."

"Well it's not my fault that I have a boring life. You basically know everything already. I always text you as soon something happenes. Or we talk about it when we facetime. But enough of me. What about you? And how are the others?"

"The others do pretty good, practicing a lot. Same for me. Lot of dance and singing practice. And here and there a shooting or an Interview. We've been a little busy."

"Sounds pretty tough. But you guys aren't overworking, right?"

He shook his head. "No don't worry, we're taking good care. Of course there's times when days are a little more rough than usual but we know our limits."

I leaned back in my chair. "God, it's been so long since I've seen you all. Feels unreal somehow."

He laughed slightly. "You'd be surprised. Jeongin changed a lot since the last time you saw him. He became an adult now."

"Okay but why does that word scare me so much? Don't tell me the baby bread era is over. I'll be so sad."

"Don't worry, he'll stay our baby bread. Let's just say he...hmm." He paused for a short moment. "He got even better looking."

"Why does that not surprise me? You guys seriously have to stop that. How is it even possible for y'all to get better looking? There must be a limit."

"Good question. Maybe we had some magical water that made us better looking."

"Oh my god, Felix." I smacked his arm playfully.

"What? You never know. Could be possible." He grinned slightly. "There's something I wanted to ask you actually."

"Hmm?"

"Are you free tonight? I'd like to invite you to come over for dinner. The others would love to see you as well."

I thought about it for a short second. "Yeah I'm actually free."

"Awesome. I'll come pick you up at seven."

We sat there for probably another hour or two and just talked about literally everything. I never really noticed how much I missed talking to him in person until today. And I get to see the others as well tonight. The day couldn't be any better.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄