~ 10 ~

Changbin and Lee Know looked surprised at me and Chan after entering the dorm. The entire situation was just hella weird. I can't even explain why. Maybe because I'm again in their dorm where I'm going to stay for a few days?

"Byeol! I'm so happy to see you. Finally someone that is normal."

"Good to see you too, Binnie." I smiled lightly at him, clearly feeling Lee Know's eyes on me. I turned my gaze at him and mouthed "I'm fine."

"C'mon, let's see if Lix is around," Chan guided me through the dorm. We ended up at the big balcony where Seungmin, Hyunjin and Lix sat together.

They seemed so happy. I didn't wanted to interrupt them and tried to hold Chan back. But he was faster than me.

"Oh? Byeol?" Seungmin looked confused at me.

"Hi guys." I waved slightly at them.

"Why haven't you told me that you'll get her? I would've came with you." Felix looked at Chan a little disappointed.

"I uhm" I bit my lower lip. "I told him to come alone." Maybe it's now or never. "I...I need to talk to you. On our own."

He looked back and forth between me and Chan before he got up from his seat. "Alright." He showed me to follow him. We went into his room where he closed the door behind us. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah! Yeah. I just have to talk to you about something important." I sat down on the edge of his bed, unable to look at him.

"Mhmm okay." He pulled the chair closer and sat down as well. "Are you and Chan finally dating?"

I looked at him in shock. "Yaaah! What the heck? Of course not. How do you even come up with...No, I don't even want to know. We're NOT dating."

"Well you'll never know." A slight grin appeared on his lips before he got back serious." What's wrong?"

"Lix, before I tell you, I want you to know how much I love you and that I never want to hurt you in any ways or ever lose you. No matter what."

"Byeol...you're scaring me."

"I know and I'm sorry." I took a deep breath before I started talking. "The attack at the Competition, the practice room that got destroyed and now the dorm all have one thing in common. Not only that they all involve me, but...also you Lix. A long time ago, I got really bad messages from an unknown person, telling me to stay away from you or else there will be consequences. Back then I thought it's just a stupid joke or a fan. I didn't took it serious. But now, people get hurt because of me. Because I became your friend. But I don't want to give you up, give us up just because someone doesn't like us being friends. Lix, I really don't know what to do anymore. I didn't wanted to tell you because I knew you'll be hurt. But I couldn't keep it a secret either." The words just came out of me. After I finally finished I dropped into the bed. "This is all so messed up. I don't know what to do anymore."

He just stayed quiet for a couple minutes. It was like torture. Why isn't he saying anything? "Why haven't you told me earlier? I'm sure we would've been able to find a way. Together."

I turned my head to the side to be able to look at him. "You know me Lix. I tried to solve it on my own. I didn't wanted to bother you. You know how much I hate asking for help." I had to figh my Tears back.

"It doesn't matter Byeol. You're my bestfriend, I'll always be there for you whenever you need me."

"I really thought I'm going to lose you if you'll know what's been going on." I pouted slightly as a tear rolled down my face.

"Not going to happen. You can't get rid of me that easily. You're stuck with me. We'll find a way out of this. Don't worry. From now on tell me when something happens, no matter what it is."

"Alright." I whipe the tears away with my sleeves as Felix gets on the bed as well and hug attacked me which made us fall backwards. "Lix!" I squealed and laughed. "Don't squish me."

"Just a tiny bit." He giggled softly.

I didn't lose my bestfriend. We're as close as ever, but...why did he thought me and Chan are dating? Whatever it was, this was a topic for another day.