~ 2 ~

After several hours of studying, after I got back home from the meeting with Felix, I checked the clock. 6;30pm. I closed my books and quickly went to have a shower.

Since I didn't knew what Felix exactly had planned out, I decided to just wear some cargo pants, a crop top and my jeans jacket. And of course my trusty baseball cap. I looked decent enough to go out into the world.

Just when I finished putting on my shoes, my doorbell rang. I quickly rushed over to the door and opened it with a bright smile.

"Well, hello there." Felix greeted me with a huge smile.

"Oh, hi there stranger." I chuckled softly and stepped out, locking the door behind me.

"Ready to enter the world of chaos?"

I looked at him a little concerned. "Well, I guess I am? I mean I'm kinda used to the chaos. Don't tell me it got worse."

"I think it's still the same amount of chaos as it used to be."

"What a relief." I rolled my eyes playfully.

As we walked down the streets over to the dorm, Felix asked me some questions. "I've heard you came around some places. Is the school taking good care of you?"

"You know how it is. The academy gets invited a lot to some events where some handpicked students have to go to. Stupidly it's always me that gets picked. Which gets really annoying with the time."

"But it's a good oppurnity or not? You'll meet a lot of different people and get important connections like that."

I nodded in agreement. "Indeed. But when you need the connections they ain't there to help. The academy isn't anymore what it used to be."

"What do you mean? Did something happen?"

"That's like a really really long story. Let's just say that my stay there might come to an end soon."

"That sounds really bad. Is there a particular reason why they decide that?"

"Yeah. But I'll tell you about it another time." I looked in front of me as the building appeared in front of us. "Well, time to join the chaos."

Felix laughed slightly and walked inside with me. For some reasons I got really nervous now. It's been a couple of months since I saw them last.

They already seemed to have a good time. You could hear them in the hallway already. As we stepped inside the kitchen where the noise was coming from, they went silent and just starred at me.

"What..." Jisung covered his eyes and looked at me again. "Am I dreaming?"

Changbin shook his head. "Can't be. Or else we'd have the same dream."

"So we're all seeing the same thing right now?!" Chan looked completely lost.

"Uhm..." I scratched the back of my head embaressed. "Surprise?" I pulled slightly on Felix's sleeve. "Help?"

He pushed me gently a bit closer to them. "As I said, I'll bring a friend tonight. And here she is. Our friend Byeol."

Jisung couldn't believe it. He was so shocked. And so were the rest of them.

Until Jeongin made the first step and hugged me tightly. "Wow. I can't believe it."

I hugged him just as tight before stepping back and cupping his face. "Jeongin, when did you grow up so much? It's just a few months that passed. My god."

He laughed slightly. "I'm an adult now."

Changbin and Seungmin couldn't help themselves and laughed. "You'll stay a baby no matter what."