~ 7 ~

As I reached our practice room, I heard a lot of people talking loudly. It was a mess. "Okay, everyone listen up." I clapped my hands to silence them. "Can anyone here fill me in on the damage?"

Leo stepped forward and looked at me. "Basically the entire room is trash. The lightning system got destroyed, the mirrors are all shattered, the entire sound system is ripped apart and the door ain't closing up anymore. Byeol, this is getting serious."

I really had to control my anger about the entire situation. We're in trouble. "Got it, thank you. I want y'all to practice seperately from now on. I'll take care of the mess and look for a new place to practice. Mina, please take care of the new dancers. I don't want them to be involved in any of this."

After everyone agreed to the new terms, I left to have a look myself on our practice room. After all I'm the one who has to take care of it. I honestly felt like screaming. I moved the door aside gently and looked at the mess in front of me. The shattered mirrors crunched under my shoes. A soft sigh escaped my lips. I pulled my phone out and took several pictures. After that I rolled my sleeves up, put my playlist on spotify on shuffle and started to clean the mess up.

I started with the floor and got rid of most of the mirror shards. It took some time since the shards spilled everywhere. A couple minutes later I finally finished cleaning up the floor. My hair kept annoying me so I tied it up into a messy ponytail. Time to check the lightning system. Maube I'm able to save some of it. Hopefully.

I grabbed the small ladder and climbed on top of it to be able to have a closer look. The cables have been all cut. I groaned slightly. This day was full of bad news.

"Wow, what happened in here?" A familiar voice asked me.

I turned my head to look at Felix standing in the doorframe with Lee Know and I.N. "Huh? What are y'all doing here?"

"We wanted to pick you up for lunch. We couldn't find you so we asked some students. They told us that you might still be here."

"Ahh? Lunch??" I pulled my phone out to check the time. Oh my god! I've been here for the past 2 hours. I carefully got down from the ladder and sighed. "I'd love to have lunch with you guys but I'm quiet busy."

"I can see that." Lee Know looked concerned. "Did someone got hurt?"

I shook my head. "No, thank god. My team wasn't  here when it happened. Neither were the new students."

"Byeol this is concerning. What else has to happen before you ask for help?"

"Do I look like I don't know that? I can't ask for help as long as I don't have proof that this was someone else. Until then I just have to keep going and keep cleaning the mess up."

"Yeah and nobody will stop you from doing so. But you're human. You need to eat. The mess won't walk away. Come on." Felix held his hand out and gave me a warm smile.

After hesitating for a short moment, I grabned his hand and left with them for lunch. My heart hurts because all Felix wants to do is help me. But what am I supposed to tell him? That he's the reason why these things keep happening? His heart would break. I can't do it. Maybe I'll talk with Chan about it and ask him for advice. If he's ready to talk to me after our argue. Why do all these things have to happen to me? Am I such a bad person?