~ 13 ~

I walked up to Chan's room and knockrd gently on the door. Even tho I still wanted to hit Lino, this here seemed to be way more important. I might be close with Felix because he's my best friend, but I'm also very close to the other members. Why was I so nervous all of a sudden? My hands were shaking and my legs felt like jelly. Just breathe, Byeol.

Slowly the door opened and revealed a smiley Chan. He leaned slightly against the doorframe and looked at me. "Done running after Lino?"

"For now yes. But he'll still get punished later. He ain't getting away with it." I paused quickly. This wasn't the reason I came. "Got time for a talk?"

"For you always." He moved aside so I could get into his room.

It was kinda weird being back in his room. All the nights I've spend here crying in his arms until I fell asleep. All the laughs we had. I've made some really good memories with him.

"You seem to remember something." He said softly after sneaking up behind me.

I just rolled my eyes and took a seat on the chair. "Not the reason why I'm here."

"Mhm, I thought so." He sat down onto the bed. "What do you wanna talk about? Lix? Lino?"

"Neither." I pointed at him. "I came because of you. Let's use this time before the kiddos interrupt."

"Ah, the girlfriend thing." He laughs softly. "Lino is teasing me since a while with it. I can't even tell you why. Just let him talk. Ignore what he says. The more we react to it, the more he will tease us."

"Okay fine. But still. What's been going on? The fight in the car? Plenty of calls you ignored? You can't tell me that was just because you were busy. I know you Chan. Something's up."

He looked at me confused. "It's nothing. I'm totally okay. Well, at the moment I'm worried about you and the things that happen."

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm fine? I'll handle it somehow, don't worry."

"That's what worries me the most. Byeol, you're always handling stuff on your own. Just accept a little help for once. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I'll ask for help when I need it. Really. But for now there's nothing anyone can do. I have to wait for the call from the police. I've also have to check up on Lee. And try to find a new temporary room to dance in."

"How is he doing? Know anything already?"

"He has several fractures but he's healing well. The others told me that he's been doing pretty good. If it continues like that he might be able to leave the hospital soon. But it doesn't change the fact that he shouldn't have got hurt."

"You're still blaming yourself for what happened?"

"Of course I am. How am I not supposed to blame me for it? There's some crazy person out there trying to do whatever it takes to seperate me from Lix. Whoever this is, is ready to do everything. I'm their Leader Chan, it's my job to take care of them, keep them save, protect them. But I failed once again. That's why I've always looked up to you. I always wanted to be the Leader that you are, someone my members can look up to, be proud of. But all I do is causing a lot of trouble and pain. Maybe I should step back as a Leader until the situation is fixed. If it'll ever gets fixed."

Chan listened to me the entire time, nodded here and there to show me that he understood me. "I think the last thing you should do is step back as a Leader. They need you.  They know that it's not you hurting them, that it's someone else causing all that trouble. You have to show them that you won't give up. Show them that you'll always be there for them when they need you. I'm not perfect in any ways, but I learned to never give up, no matter how hard the time gets. I know that you're able to fix the current situation. It just takes some time. Just don't give up on your team or yourself. I'm not giving up on you either and I'm sure the others won't too." He smiled at me. There was this look again on his face. A look I still can't describe, but it's a certain way he looks at me.

I nodded slightly and sigh softly. "I'll try my best. And if I can't do it on my own anymore, I'll ask you guys for help."

"That's my girl." He grinned satisfied. "How about I'll come with you to the hospital tomorrow? And then look for a new temporal practice room?"

"Only if you got the time." I said. "And also", I huffed at him. "I'm nobody's girl. Just making it clear."

He bit his lower lip slightly to hold back his laugh. "Pardon, my bad." He got up and wrote something on a note. "Hospital visit and practice room search. Can't wait to spend the day with you."

"Tch, we'll see about that." I stood up from my spot. "Thanks again. I'll keep your words in my mind."

"Anytime. Now go get your revenge on Lino." He giggles softly before he let me back out of his room.

I think it's save to say that I'm really thankful for each and every member. They really saved my life plenty of times. I wouldn't be here today if I wouldn't know them. They're my guardian angels. Even Lino.