Shot 2 - A Bond which is 'Worlds Apart' 💖

Samarth's POV:

I began going through the books. She had books which ran from 8m, 10m reads upto 40m reads. There were so many unread messages...so many praises for her. The current book she was writing had 1.8m reads already and it was just 15 chapters old. She was heck popular.

I had the curiosity to read it but then suddenly I felt shuffling next to me on the bed and I was alerted. She woke up and saw the phone in my hand.

'Samarthji...sorry...If you needed the phone you can take it anytime...I didn't kno'

I intervened...'No Saiyoniji... Please don't be sorry actually I needed one of my employee's number...' I lied and she nodded.

Damn that was close!!!
But curiosity kept growing within me...

Next day morning first thing we got her a phone and she was too overwhelmed. She kept thanking me throughout.

She has always been this extremely polite person. I told her it was nothing but she insisted that she would pay for the phone. This quality in her attracted me more towards her. She kept her dignity and self respect high. We boarded the taxi we had hired.

Driver asked 'Destination Sir/Mam'

'Hotel'
'Lingmala Waterfall'

We both contradicted...Our eyes met for a brief moment...She had these beautiful almond shaped button like eyes...they were attractive enough but today they looked mesmerizing as she filled them with thick kohl. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She probably was always this beautiful but we never got time for each other...or shall I say I couldn't give her enough time. I'm a doctor and my profession demands my time the most.
But now I felt how right this was, we finally are here...

I was still looking at her while the driver asked...'Sir final destination?' I was about to say hotel as she still didn't look very comfortable although I really wanted to spend time with her but then place never matters...it's about the person we are spending time with...

But to my surprise she said...
'Sir... take us to Lingmala waterfalls' and I couldn't stop smiling. She returned a small smile. The journey was a peaceful silence. I was happy about the decision of not driving today. Because Panchgani is beautiful. The greenary around, the fresh breath of oxygen is all a good feeling.

We reached the waterfall. There was a decent crowd. Just two families. One was a joint family with elderly folks, their kids and grandchildren, other was a man woman and their daughter.

We began walking towards the little flowing stream of water which came from the waterfalls...

Saiyoniji bent a little and folded her jeans a little and I did the same. Holding her pointed heels in her hands she began walking bare foot along with me in water. The mud was a little slippery and she lost balance. Before she could fall I held her tightly by her waist. In hurry my hands slightly brushed against her bare waist as her tshirt moved a bit above and she suddenly got conscious. I could see she turned pink and was blushing hard.