Shot 5 - ✨'The Proposal'🌹 was 'Written in our Destiny'❤️➰❤️

Samarth's POV:

My hands trembled as I saw the Shot 3 was unveiled. I saw like it was the most usual thing to do...she unveiled the next shot and went to washroom to take a bath. It was so usual for her to just do this and I was the one here ...palpitating, breathing high and low...she has made me desperate!!! Ofcourse for other readers it was yet another book but for me it was my wife keeping her heart infront of me...

Once I heard the shower running I jumped on the bed and started reading. Just when I begun the room bell rang and I groaned.

Damnn!!! No one let's me be in peace!!!

I got up and went to open the door like a grumpy child only to find our guide standing outside the door and he wishes a 'Good morning'. I mentally curse him for disturbing me when I was going to read my favorite but then I fake a smile and say 'Good morning' and then he continues...

'Sir... actually there are land slides across the area due to heavy rains since last night...we are waiting for the roads to clear up, maybe by afternoon it could get better. There must be good sunlight by then and hopefully weather gets better too. He said and I nodded.

Honestly I didn't mind at all. If I am getting to be next to Saiyoniji what more do I need. All I need is she, her book and her warmth.

I thanked the tourist guide and closed the door. I opened the balcony door and I could see it was still raining badly however the misty weather and the greens made the weather extremely pleasing and romantic.

I plopped on the easy chair lying there, picking a cup of hot tea as I didn't have patience to brush my teeth today so I simply sipped on to my hot tea and began reading.

Samaira's POV:

Confessions!!!
What are confessions???

Speaking out our emotions and saying via words, what our heart keeps mumbling silently looking at a special someone is a confession.

Confession of how much we adore someone.

How much we thank that certain someone for being what they are!!!

After momths of our arranged setup we are right now on our honeymoon. Yes!!! Honeymoon!!! A 'Trip' according to our families but I know and I'm sure Sayish also knows it's a honeymoon!!!

We are been asked to...
'Have fun'
'Have great fun'
'Enjoy yourself!!!'
'Make sure you guys have all the fun time!!!'

By our family !!!
Ofcourse I know what they mean...

'Have sex!!!'

I practically jumped on my chair and at that line I spat my tea choking upon it. I coughed badly and then I started laughing loudly.

She was fun!!! She isn't that naive as she looks like. Indeed our parents are desperate to see our child. And the 'Have fun' language is all I have been hearing since I got married.

I continued reading.

The thing is they don't understand that two people can have sex but I don't want to just do sex. I want to make love. It should not be something what I do to gain a baby. It should be an emotional connect with my man. And I am glad and I know Sayish feels it too.

Never has he made me uncomfortable in these many months of our marriage. Even at our honeymoon look at the irony here. He sits along with me, we eat together, watch movies and cartoons together, discuss work and hobbies too, we make a travel plan, we also sleep next to each other