Shot 4 - Let our 'Neelakurinji' blossom 💠

Samarth's POV:

I couldn't wait any longer...
I sat up straight and opened the chapter...

It was published just a few minutes back but it already had 870 views!!! Man this girl and her fans!!! Wooow!!!

I smiled to myself...and began reading "Shot 2"

Samaira's POV:

When you think life meets a dead end...there comes a whole new runway which opens up to make you not just drive fly high on your dreams!!!

The doors which once shut were opened by someone in my life whom I least excepted would be my support system!

My husband ...

My eyes teared up at, I was suddenly emotional... why??? I don't know...
It wasn't really expected from a practical person like me...
She called me her support system! But Saiyoniji I haven't done anything!!! I continued reading

At times you wouldn't need to give people opportunity to fly...you just have to give them space...my husband did that to me...
He gave me space...

I still remember when on our wedding night I was shivering, he walked into my heart...as per a ritual wife is supposed to serve a glass of milk to her husband... but Inspite of not talking to me, or not knowing me he understood me... this man identified that his wife was feeling unwell and asked me to drink it although it was his favorite ...a thought just passed through while I felt oddly strange...my father strictly instructed me to shut my mouth and hold horses on to my dreams...
But this man became my dream catcher.
For the first time ever in life I felt cared, loved, acknowledged.

While still reading the book I smiled as I recalled our wedding night. She was shivering, I was about to step into the room while I heard her talking to someone on phone...

'Yaar I'm so hungry..you wouldn't believe I haven't eaten a morsel since morning and at night when I finally get to eat my meal my mother stares at me saying...Saiyoni...how much will you eat...you are a bride .. everyone is looking at you...damn...I am so hungry' and I felt bad listening to her. I purposely made noise while pushing the door open and like expected she alerted and quickly  disconnected the call.

Her back was facing me and without a second thought I said...
'Ummm Saiyoniji, do you mind drinking that milk... actually I hate milk and there is this ritual in the family, so you know...I hope you don't mind' and I heard a soft 'Ji' from her and she started drinking the milk. She emptied the big glass so quickly and moaned happily, finally burped. I mentally chuckled. She was cute.

She still is!!! I continued reading...

That night he didn't touch my body, but he touched my soul. And there we began our journey. A journey where two people came closer without touching each other, probably only listening to the music of each other's heartbeats.

Who says speaking to each other can bring two people together in our case our bond was because of the embracing silence in our relationship.

This silence between us was peaceful. I don't know how we began understanding each other's words without saying anything to each other.

I now know he cannot eat quinoa as it gives him gastric issues, he is allergic to almonds, he loves to eat dal bhaati choorma and gujiya made in fresh ghee, and hates to eat gatte ki sabzi...he eats only portion meals and follows a strict healthy diet but when laal jungli maas is served on the dinner table he forgets everything. However the only one who eats laal maas made with least spices as his spice tolerance levels suck. He hates to wear ties and shoe laces but won't admit it however has a innocent smile if someone keeps them ready for him..he loves watching Tom n Jerry over action movies, he drools over Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock... infact even wrote a love letter to Sandra Bullock but didn't have her address so that still resides in his favorite book 'The wuthering heights' last but one page.
Hates smoking, loves trekking, drinks alcohol secretly once in a while when with friends, stares at me every morning like a owl and kisses my forehead secretly every night thinking I'm fast asleep!!!

He's cute...
He's not the one I expected!!!
Infact I never got a chance to expect one!!!
But even then I could say...
He's better than what I ever could expect!!

A friend, a protector, a possible lover maybe!!!

And I was left speechless!!!
Second shot ended there leaving me breathless!!!

Why why why I want to hear more Saiyoniji...
She knows so much about me...she has observed so much and I was thinking she didn't know...

Slowly the washroom door opened and I saw her standing there with a white pajama and tshirt. Hair left open, no make up. She looked like an angel.
Suddenly the words she mentioned in the book brought a smile on my lips.

I stood up and walked closer to her while I saw her eyes began widening...

Standing infront of her I asked at once...
'So you know so much about me???' and she blushed and teased asking me...
'So you read it huhh?' and I took a step closer and my hot breath fanned her face and she shivered.

I took my pashmina shawl and covered her with the same, without second thoughts I entwined my fingers with hers and started walking while I heard her ask...
'Samarthji...it's midnight where are we going?' to which I pulled her closer and her bosoms crashed against my chest and I whispered...
'Embrace the silence Sweetheart' and she whispered...'Hmmmm'

I took her along with me and started walking towards the lake which looked beautiful yet haunted at this hour.

We began walking and there were no exchange of words...but I didn't know what it felt so right to do this now...

I looked at her and said...
'Saiyoniji... ' and she turned around. I took a step closer and bent to her height finally leaving a soft peck on her cheek and said...
'Just so you know I know you care and I value that you care...and I'm lucky...I don't know with what your parents taught you but yes I can tell you for sure I can fight for you against the world but I don't need to because I'm married to a fire fighter!!!

And I finally kissed her forehead leaving her in tears. There was silence everywhere and after sometime we entered our room.

We were about to sleep while I said Saiyoniji...
'Saiyoniji... now that you know it all...good night' saying I slowly kissed her forehead again and she blushed like a cherry leaving me chuckle

We slept and my eyes opened early morning as my phone pinged...

Shot 3 released!!! And my eyes widened!!!

I was desperate to read it 😌