Shot 3 - I found you like a "Pearl in a ocean" !!!

Samarth's POV:

I began reading & it is her first 4 Shot series. The Introduction page gave me chills as it said...

"Dedicated to my husband - my supporter"

And the minute I see "my husband" it brings an unknown smile on my lips. I helplessly smile. I begin to read...

Samaira and Sayish are tied in a bond by their parents forcefully...On a honeymoon...will they be able to find their own "Bond"???

I smile as I notice what she did there...Samaira and Sayish...Hmmmmm...Samaira and Sayish....I mentally noted the names.... Beautiful ones... I can definitely name our daughter Samaira I smile to myself but next minute I apply breaks to my train of thoughts thinking...here i must first work on our BOND rather these overwhelming ones...and I continue...

Samaira's POV:

Life...so beautiful, such a bliss when you have the right set of people around you. I had mine...My father and my mother...my family...My dad always bought me everything I asked him for...I was a royal heir but then I was a girl...

Why are girls considered less heir than boys...??? Do we love our parents any less than our brothers? Why should we be answerable to our every action?

I would love to read & write since childhood. I was always a literature lover...It was all good with my father until I said to him I wanted to be a writer and he said...

Girls are given education so they get married to good well educated men & I was barred from taking up my favorite job too!!!

My little dream shattered

And I had tears in my eyes...so she also was offered a job? Which her father didnt let her take up...But why???

Come on Samarth!!! You know why...men & their big whale sized egos!!!

I continued reading...

But then my friend motivates me to write & being a hot blood I also dont give up so easily & i secretly wrote my first romantic novel which unfortunately was caught & destroyed by my father not before slapping me a couple of times calling me ...

"Shameless!!!"

"You are so desperate to do all these to a boy??"

"So you are writing down all these? What are you giving free org*sms to people???"

It hurts!!! It hurts when people break your heart...your dreams!!!

But it shatters you when its your own father!!!

With that I was thrown into my room...locked straight down for seven days without food !!!

I was shocked!!! She really went straight down 7 days without food??? How can Ranasa (king) be so cruel...Forget being a king didnt he think once as a father... its his own blood??? His daughter??? I read more...

The smiling me died in those 7 days...7 nights!!!

From my room when I was out I was pushed straight outside my house...into someone's life...someone whom I never met...never saw!!! never knew!!!

My husband...Sayish!!!

Not every marriage is a happy merry affair!!! Ours wasn't!!!

Our bond was established on grounds of compromise & adjustment!!! It was evident on my husband's broken smile. And why wouldn't I figure it out...