Epilogue - 'Bond' forever after ❤️

Saiyoni's POV:

His hands roamed across every inch of my body as he bent me down on the bed and climbed above me making my heart thump loudest!!!

I kept dragging my butt backwards while in one go he pulls my left leg and I'm dragged into him.

'Sam....Samarthji!!!' I whisper...

'Yes!!! Saiyoni.....ji' he says smirking into my face as his face approaches mine and I gulp nervously swallowing dry and his gaze has a lingering look and it settles on my lips asking...

'I am also not done yet darling!!! Not now...not ever...never!!! I can't get enough of you Saiyoni!!! Let's just let the 'ji' go... what say???' he asks suddenly shooting into my eyes and my breath hitches...

Looking into my eyes he covers the distance between us and his lips are pressed onto mine and this time his hands squeeze my waist pulling me more into him. I gasp but he doesn't even let me breathe as the kiss gets intense. I pull out of it and again look at his face asking...

'Are you sure Samarthji!!! I hope this isn't something momentary?' I ask and he smiles and next second he changes our positions and I'm being pulled into his lap while he voluntarily wraps my legs across his butt and caresses my thigh as my saree and skirt ride up. He gives me electric jolts with his every touch leaving me breathless, senseless!!!

But then he slowly caresses my cheek with his index finger and whispers...
'This is the moment I have been waiting for ages Saiyoni!!! I want this as much as you want it!!! Do you want it???' he asks and unable to meet his gaze I look sideways only for Samarthji to do the unthinkable...he bites my cheek and I jump while I realise I'm still in his lap and he is aroused I feel shy but suddenly he pulls me more and asks...

'You want it Saiyoni??? I want an answer! I'm not going ahead without that clarity!!!' he says and my eyes well up as I see a man who believes in my consent. All my life I had met men who only forced their opinions on me...may it be my dad or my brothers who thought I must be kept shelved! They felt it was protection but they didn't know they caged me. My father never really cared about my opinions but today a man looks at me asks me for consent and my heart which is leap and bounds crazy about him simply flutters and unable to reply it with words I simply move my face closer to him and place a soft kiss on his delicious lips and the next minute the storm in unleashed...

Throwing me gently against the soft bed...he begins to worship my body by discarding each piece of cloth and painting every curve ..every portion with his lips...taking me to a crazy high I could never have imagined or experienced...the situation where a writer who is famous for writing Wattpad novels doesn't really know how much it takes to loose virginity literally makes me mentally chuckle...but tonight all those romantic scenes I described to my readers came alive!!!

Infact he is better than what I could ever imagine! I never knew love making could be this beautiful...it always scared me when I would hear my mother screaming in her room. I knew they were doing the deed but even after 15-16 years of marriage when my mother cried and screamed and didn't come out of her room an entire day saying she had fever followed by Raima aunty my mother's gynaecologist visit her at the palace gave it all. I didn't know what my father did to my mother but one day when I asked her if it hurts she curtly said...

'Its a wife's duty to satisfy her man and I must be proud that my father doesn't have an affair!!!'

I never really got the point!!! I should be proud? My mother is happy to serve him this??? Why is it all about serving a man? Why isn't it about a women's free will to indulge in intimacy and not been treated as an object? And doesn't loyalty come as a compulsion in a marriage? Why on earth should there be a compulsion of crossing every limit and boundary you made to yourself only to serve your husband. Since that day although my novels had all hot and romantic scenes I never expected it to be something I would be blessed in my real life!