Waking up

FREDDYS POV

I wake up.Im in so much pain,and I'm hungry."Help".I see the robot of Chicka the chicken,Bonnie the bunny,and foxy the fox hover over me."Freddy"?The voice sounds like Christina's.But in robot form."Chrissy"?Wow.My voice sounds like a robot too.I get up and look down at my hands."Ahhhh".My scream sounds like a robot then like a child's."What"?"
"Someone killed us and we woke up in the robots.We got stuffed"!Chrissy-Chicka I mean,sounds in pain."Your alive".We all turn our heads to see Gabe's mom inside a puppet that looks like a marionette."How"?
"We don't know.Do you"?I ask her."I found you guys on the floor dead,and stuffed you into a suit and did a spell and it worked".
"How could you do this to us"!I yell.
"You should've just let us die"!V-I mean Foxy screams."I had to make sure it worked before I Try it on Gabe".She walks up to Gabe,dead on a table."Noo"!Chicka yells.Its so weird seeing my friends look like robots."Freddy.Please drag my son to the back.There  is a perfect suit".
"What suit"?I ask."Golden Freddy".I pick up my life-less friend and bring him to the back.We just wanted to have fun and eat pizza,and watch the robots dance and sing but now...we are the robots.I lay him down on the floor while his mom takes out a golden Freddy suit out of a present box.My friends turn around not wanting to see her do anything.When she tells us to turn around he see the suit walking...Gabe.