Foxy

I go into to school excited to see my friends Chrissy,Gabe,Brandon,and my boyfriend,Eric.When I get to my locker I see Eric.I hug him and he lifts me up."So did hear about a place called Freddy's pizza"?
"Wow!I can't believe it's 1987!I keep writing 1986 on all my papers"!Be both laugh."Hey guys"!Chrissy says holding hands with Brandon."Oh hey!Do you wanna come to Freddy's pizza place with me and V"?Eric ask." Sure".
"Okay let's go to our classes".Eric kisses my cheek then goes off into the crowd.I know we are only in 7th grade but I love him.

After school we all decide to go to my house before we go to the pizza place.Chrissy and Brandon,and Gabe all are coming later so right now it's just Eric and I."V can I ask you a question"?
"Sure".
"Have you ever been kissed before"?Before I can say anything his warm lips crash into mine.I bite his bottom lip.I go on top of him and he lays down."Omg Brandon look there sucking each others faces off"!They both start laughing."Nice one sis.Now shut up or mom will to"!Eric yell.(Eric and Chrissy are twins😝)She sticks out her tongue jokingly.Later Gabe comes running in."Guys I ran away for this so it better be good".We all start laughing."Why did you run away"?I ask curious."My mom is doing her voodoo thing again on the phone with her friend and she wasn't paying attention.She says she has a bad feeling bout the place".Now when you think about I was feeling uneasy about the place too ."Guys should we go"?I ask."Babe nothing's gonna happen to you".Eric says putting his arm around my shoulders."I love you".He whispers."I love you too".