I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE

PURPLE GUY POV

They are alive.I saw blood around the eyes and mouth of the robots.I heard them say "help us,save us,purple guy".I have to save them.I don't know why I killed them in the first place.I have two personalities,but I feel really guilty for 6 months.I have to free them.I get an ax and then it starts.

FREDDYS POV

The killer passes us and I follow him.Its about 2:45 and I get to kill him now.I loose him.

CLICK CLICK CLACK.

I follow the sound to a dead end.Where is he.I hear someone running towards me and turn around.Killer starts cutting me with an ax everywhere.I scream in pain.Its my voice.I sound like a boy again.It hurts.

CHICKAS POV.

Where is Freddy?I walk over with Bonnie and see a trail of blood.We follow it to a dead end.I feel pain everywhere.The killer starts taking me apart.

BONNIE POV

After he is done with Chicka its my turn.

FOXY POV
and then mine.

GABE POV

Then mine

FREDDYS POV

We are free!All of us look at each other.We are kids again.Just dead.

"Purple guy needs to learn his lesson".We all agree and make sounds in the costume room.We have the perfect place for him.He walks into the room and we somehow shove him in the suit.He isn't dead nor hurt.How?Chicka notices and knob and turns it slowly so that is caused him as much pain as it did with us.He hear all his bones break and muscles torn apart.He is dead.We see Gabe's mom and ask her to do the spell on him.He wakes up startled and scared and in pain.Before going into the light Chicka whispers in his ear.

"I hope you die in a fire".