WE BECOME EVIL

Fnaf

ERIC'S POV

Today is the first day that we are going to act like the robots.Soon we see swarms of kids surround us.

"Hello kids!Wellcome kids to Freddy's Fazbears pizza.These are my Friends Bonnie the bunny-help us-and Chicka-save us-Im Freddy!Lets eat some p-people-pizza"!People?Where did that come from.Maybe that's how we survive in these suits.We have to eat children...no!There has to be another way.

"Oh no Freddy!We forgot about foxy-purple guy".One girl about 13 is hearing our  whispers of help.She is trying to listen closely above all the screaming.

"Your right Chicka!Lets call him out!Foxy-Purple guy".The girl looks behind her to see the guy who killed us.He is a security guard.She ask us if it him.

"Foxy-yes".She looks closely into my eyes.Its my oldest sister!How come I didn't recognize her!

FOXY POV

They will never except me.

"Foxy"!

I'm all alone.I should just kill them all.Wait what?Kill them!Why would I do that?

"Foxy".

"Rrr me pirates".I step out of the curtain.I look at the back wall to see the killer.

"Let's look for some gold coins-help us".He hears it and looks closely into our eyes.He sees something and his expression darkens.

"Mom looks this one smells weird".A little girl starts to climb on stage.

"It's Soo ugly"!

"Little girl".The killer.
"You shouldn't do that".

I lean down close to the little girl.He should see that monsters we have become.

ERIC'S POV

"Ahh"!Everybody turns their heads towards Foxy.They all start crying.What happened?When I look over and see a girl on the ground dead.With a chunk of her head missing.Then I see Foxy.She has blood all over her mouth.OH NO!

AT 10:00pm

"Foxy why did you kill a little five year old girl"?

"He was watching me.I wanted him to see the monsters he has created".

"This isn't you".When I look in her and my other friends eyes  I see evilness.I want him to feel the pain we felt.I feel my eyes as they fill with revenge.