WE ARE ROBOTS.

Fnaf

ERIC'S POV

"Woah,Gabe calm down"."Eric!I met on of the golden robots.There is two of them.One looks like a bunny,but it looks really old!The other one is a bear!They told me to get all of my friends and come back"!V takes my hand."Do you think we should go"?She whispers to me."Yep.It will be lots of fun".

"I should go first.Just incase".V kisses my cheek.I start walking back stage.Its pitch black.I text everyone to come back to the stage.

"This is the place".Gabe comes running in with Brandon and Chrissy holding hands.Where is V.

"Ah"!We all turn around to see a security guard wearing all purple holding V down.Without thinking  I jump on his back.He lets V go but grabs me by my shirt.He takes his knife and stabs me in the stomach multiple times.I drops me in the floor.I hear my friends crying and screaming.I hear stabbing.All the crying stops and I feel something wet under me.Its blood.All around me.I look to my left to see...V,or whats left of her.He stabbed her everywhere.Shes dead.I act dead until he leaves.I start to cry and hold my stomach.It hurts to breath.Im going to die.

"No,no,no"!It sounds like Gabe's mom.It definitely doesn't look like her.She is a puppet?She holds Gabe in her arms and looks at all of us.I don't have the strength to keep my eyes open but I am still breathing.She picks up Brandon and stuffs him into the Bonnie bunny costume.I hear the sound of bones breaking one by one as she puts Chrissy into Chicka,Gabe into the golden Freddy,and...and V into foxy.She is going to stuff me.Im not dead yet!Im going to feel that!She picks me up but I don't have enough energy to speak or move.The minute my foot goes into the suit, I pass out.

I wake up.Im not dead.I feel sore.If I'm awake that means...all my friends are dead.I open my eyes to see Chicka,Golden freddy,Bonnie,and Foxy standing above me.They help me up.I look at myself in the mirror.NO!NO NO NO!

"No"!My voice sound like a robot.

"Are we dead or not"?Foxy ask me.

"We are dead.Gabe's mom must have done a spell on us and...are we going to be like-Have some pizza"!Have some pizza?Shit the animatronic's voice is coming out.We all look at Gabe.

"My mom's spells last forever.We are-it's always a fun time here"!Shit!Its so weird seeing-V.I go up to to foxy and hold her cheek.I hate Gabe's mom.