❀𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞❀

Eleven :

I started to tear up as we drove away from the building .

I wanted to play wif jane and tony and jack !

This isn't fair.

We were about 20 minutes into the ride when I realized we were almost home. And I knew he wasn't gonna turn around and take me all the way back which made me feel only more irritated.

We arrived about 10 minutes later.
I started to cry as he parked the car then turned it off.

He then proceeded to get out and come along my side

I held on to my seat belt as he opened the door. 

He tried unbuckling me but I kept squeezing it.

"Eleven stop" he said as he slapped my hand but that didn't face me and made me struggle only more.

He finally stopped and sighed.
"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"I no wanna be here.. I wanna be with my friends" I cried.

"You asked to come here, remember ? And I asked u why"

I nodded my head , that doesn't mean I wanted to actually come here.

I let go of the seat belt and he unbuckled me , he picked me up and took me towards the door.

Once we got in the house he sat me down and locked the door.

"Are you hungry?" He asked

"Mmhmm" I nodded

"Okay let's get you in some pajamas first"

he took me to my room and helped me pick my pjs then helped me change into them.

He then picked me up and took me back to the kitchen and sat me on the counter.

"Wanna sandwich ?" He asked

"Yesh" I answered lowly . I was still sad about not going back but I'm home now I guess.

He made both of us a sandwich then cut mines up , after he was done he sat down and pulled me into his lap.

i took a bite of the sandwich pieces and hummed ¨mm¨ 

shane hummed back ¨mm, good right?¨

¨mmhmm¨ i hummed in response .

we finished eating a little while later , we watched half a movie together before i fell asleep.

[hours later]

i woke up a few hours later covered up with a blanket , the couch was empty besides me lying there.

i looked around while rubbing my eyes , i slowly got up and called out for Shane .. there was no answer so i went to his bedroom and opened his door , he wasn't there either .

so i went back downstairs and looked out the window his car was gone also.

i just accepted the fact that i was left home alone , all by myself.

so i improvised!

i played with elve until i got bored and went into the kitchen just for a snack .

i searched through the fridge for apple slices and ate those , then i went back into the living room to play some music off the TV .

at this point it was around 3am .

and somehow i ended up in just a tee shirt and my undies running around with a stuffed bear.

i was so happy and carefree, i didn't care how loud the tv was .

Authors pov ;

eleven ran happily around the house half naked not even realizing she was in little space .

she had the music so loud that she didn't even hear the door open

¨front door¨ the automated voice said aloud .

ricos pov ;

Shane and I were wondering why there was music playing as we walked through the front door tiredly .

¨i thought you said you put er to sleep?¨ i whispered

¨i did¨ he responded just as confused as i am.

so i walked over and shut the TV off ,

and just then eleven came giggling around the corner

¨whys u turn me song off?¨she questioned out of breath.

¨because it was loud¨ i smiled as she ran towards me and jumped into my arms

¨someones excited¨ i laughed as i kissed her nose

¨yupps¨ she smiled as she yawned and became teary eyed

¨you gotta get in bed soon sweetheart¨ i said as i put her down and began to walk towards the kitchen

¨wait!!¨ she exclaimed loudly

¨what ?¨ i asked

¨uhm ...i- wanna play ! yup i wanna play but nots in kitchen¨ she said

¨of course , but after i get something to snack on¨ i said

¨NO!! no kitchen !! kitchen off limits¨ she tried to smile

¨RICORI¨ shane called out for me

she looked away instantly and then ran away before i could say something

so i walked to the kitchen

¨what-im trying to get her in be-¨ i stopped as i walked into the kitchen to see a over flooding sink , apple slices everywhere , an open refrigerator , and chocolate milk dripping off the counter onto the floor,

¨this is what we get for leaving her home alone¨ i sighed as i rubbed my forehead .