0- Intro

Welcome to the fic! In a moment of 2am inspiration, I thought up this story. It's a mix of Dungeons and Dragons and also a cool crime arc which involves the yakuza and Tokyo's resident biker gang getting into gang wars. Pretty cool if you ask me.

▪︎ • • ○ • • ▪︎

That said, I'm going to put out some disclaimers now.
None of the characters from My Hero Academia are my own, I only own the original characters, and the original cat characters. I'm also not about to pretend that I own the setting or anything like that.
I did create the book cover myself, but I used someone else's artwork and someone else's photograph to do it. I used Pics Art and Photogrid to edit.
None of the events in this story are in any way supposed to resemble real life events, and any resemblance of original characters to real people is total coincidence.

▪︎ • • ○ • • ▪︎

Quick warning though, while we're here, this story is aimed towards an adult demographic. The main characters are all 24, with Todoroki being 23 years old. This is going to get gritty. It's going to be a little gory, and there might be some eventual sexual elements or scenes. You've been cautioned.

• • ○ • • ▪︎

Ships included in this fic:
☆Katsuki Bakugo x Eijiro Kirishima
☆Denki Kaminari x Hitoshi Shinsou
☆Shoto Todoroki x Momo Todoroki (nee Yaoyorozu)

Notable singles mentioned in this fic:
×Mina
×Sero
×Deku- number 1 hero
×Uraraka

▪︎ • • ○ • • ▪︎

Here's that story description again:

Bakugo and Kirishima grew apart after school. Having graduated, they went on to work for entirely separate hero agencies, and simply lost contact.
Years later, during a flare up of gang related violence involving the yakuza, Kirishima and Bakugo find themselves once again fighting side by side.
Driven by a sense of nostalgia and hoping to get their broship back into gear, Bakugo invites Kirishima to join the Dungeons and Dragons sessions he and the rest of the squad have been running for some time. He decides to turn up, and he gets to see many old faces, and a few new ones too.
While fighting dragons in their downtime, and fighting the Japanese mafia during work hours, Bakugo and Kirishima find themselves inexplicably drawn to one another. What began as a rekindling of friendship sends sparks of a different kind.
The powerful villain working behind the scenes for the yakuza is wily, though. They are in for a difficult and lengthy series of battles to bring them down.