Chapter 1: She's Whats??!?!?!!?

Rory's POV
"Mom?"
"Yeah"
"I'm Pregnant" I uttered those words I had been avoiding for so long. I didn't want to tell my mom I failed her and made the same mistakes she made when she had me.
"You're What?" my mom said in utter shock.
"I am pregnant" I repeated.
"What... H...How.. When.. Why... Who... Rory I don't even know what to think or ask right now" my mom rambled clearly confused and in shock by the whole thing.
"I know it's a lot to take in mom, but just let me explain it all to you...because I really just need my mom, I'm scared..." I said starting to get emotional. My mom pulled me in for a hug, she was always there for me when I needed her no matter what.
"I am a 32 year old single, pregnant woman, with absolutely no career. I feel like the biggest failure, I let everyone down, everyone who supported and believed in me all these years, I let them down, I let Grandpa down, he would be appalled if he saw this" I cried to my mom.
"You are not letting him down, He loves you no matter what, and you are not a failure, you're going to get through this, I promise you" my mom reassured me. I was so grateful to have her there to support me, she didn't even know the details or anything and she was already there for me. I finally calmed down and pulled myself together so I could tell her what happened.
"Mom, for the past year, I... I'm just gonna say it. I have been having an affair with Logan" I blurted out.
"Logan. Logan Huntzberger? Rory are you serious, you guys broke up years ago why are you even still in contact with him?" my mom said clearly disappointed in me.
"I don't know mom...I was in London, we thought we'd have dinner to catch up and then it just sorta happened and turned into this whole thing"
"How does something like that just sorta happen Rory, he's engaged, to be married, you can't be acting like children having an affair" my mom expressed.
"I know, I know, that's why I ended it, but then I found out I was pregnant so here we are" I sighed.
"And it's definitely his?" my mom questioned.
"Yes it's definitely his!" I snapped back.
"Does he know?" my mom asked.
"No, and I'd like to keep it that way." I replied.
"Why is that?" my mom questioned.
"Well, when I first found out I went to see dad. I was debating whether or not I wanted to tell Logan or not. So I talked to dad about how he felt about how I was raised and if he feels it was right for me to be raised by you alone." I stated.
"And...?"
"He felt I was better off being raised by just you and that made me realize, I don't want this baby to have to live in a split household or disrupt Logan's life with Oddette. I think it'll be better if I raise it on my own to avoid all the drama. You did it and were an incredible mom." I explained.
"Rory are you sure this is what you want? Because it will be hard, but just know I will be here to support you and the baby as much as you need it" my mom said. I was so grateful to have her here by my side. She was going to make an amazing grandmother, I already knew it.
"I know this is what I want, now come on, you need to get ready for your second wedding of the day" I chuckled. We headed home so we could start getting ready. I wore a pretty sea blue dress, similar to the one I wore to Sookie's wedding. I curled my hair, did my makeup, grabbed my purse and started to head to the door to leave. As I opened the door, I jumped to see Jess on the other side about to knock.
"Oh my gosh, you scared me" I said as I giggled.
"I know me in a suit? That is a pretty scary sight. I feel ridiculous" Jess said with a laugh. Seeing him laugh reminded me how infectious his laugh was. When he laughed, you couldn't help but laugh with him.
"Well I think you look nice in a suit, it suits you" I smiled.
"And you don't look too bad yourself, you kind of look like how you did that day at Sookie's wedding when we... ya know" he said with a smile on his face.
"Yeah this dress reminded me of the one I wore that day. Well I better get going, maid of honor duties call" I said.
"And I've got to help Luke learn how to tie a tie, See you around" Jess said as he entered the house. I headed to the town square to make sure everything was perfect as it was last night for the wedding today. No one knew about their secret wedding expect for me, Lane, Michelle, and the pastor, so to everyone else this was still Luke and Lorelai's real wedding. The decorations Kirk set up looked beautiful still and everything seemed to be running smoothly under my supervision of course. Guests began arriving as it became closer to the time of the ceremony. I went to check on mom to make sure her hair and makeup were going smoothly. She looked absolutely beautiful, I was so happy for her and Luke. We all have been waiting for this day for a long time. It was finally time for the ceremony to begin, Grandma arrived ready to walk mom down the isle. The music began, which meant it was Jess and Luke's cue to start walking down the isle, Jess was his best man. Next I walked as mom's maid of honor.  Then everyone rose and turned there heads to see mom looking stunning in a off white dress with lace and a hint of sparkle. I could see Grandma tearing up as she walked her down the isle. I began to cry, I guess these pregnancy hormones are already kicking in I thought to myself. The ceremony began and I cried the whole time, I could see Jess looking at me and mouthing to me asking me if I was okay. I mouthed back yes and smiled at him. It really was great to see how far his relationship with Luke has come. I remember when they fought like cats and dogs and here Jess was as his best man. It made me really think about how much Jess has changed...in a good way....