Chapter 7

Everything Is Going To Be Okay

THERE ISNT SOMETHING sweeter than waking up with the sound of babies and people talking while you crashed on the couch. But that's not what I woke up to, I woke up to the silence inside my room and the sun peeking through the closed curtains that were fluttering due to the wind coming through them. 

I tossed the covers the cold air nipping at my legs noticing I was still in the dress from yesterday, I tossed it off my body staying in the undergarments and entering the bathroom brushing my teeth with the toothbrush I packed and showering quickly before the twins woke up. 

I settle on an oversized leather jacket, a white crop top with gold jewelry, and normal grey sweatpants. I'd always been interested ever since my mother allowed me to use her closet. 

Since I got an allowance to be able to buy all the shoes and clothes I wanted, I bought a different variety of clothing

Since I got an allowance to be able to buy all the shoes and clothes I wanted, I bought a different variety of clothing. I wanted to be able to reach all types setting no boundary or border to my imagination. Then I curled my hair, brushing it out and putting it into a ponytail. 

I adjusted the jacket and marched to the nursery where Karah sat upright in her bed waiting for me, I rolled up the sleeves of my jacket and picked her up as she started playing with my hair. Sage was still sleeping so I quietly bathed Karah and changed her into blue overalls and little cute little checkered slip-on vans. I styled her hair in two french braids making sure they weren't too tight and tying them at the end.  

"You're a gorgeous baby, don't you forget it" I poked her nose softly making her giggle, and grip my finger. I picked her up and walked out the door placing the baby monitor in my pocket. My phone ringed and I pulled it out, 'Brendan' appeared on the screen and I gasped. 

I had completely forgotten about Brendan I answered the phone and Karah flinched at the screaming. I kissed her forehead and she calmed down into the high chair I placed her in. 

"Do you care to tell me why 5,000 dollars was transferred into your account?"   

"Well, Hello to you too Bren" I smirked as I put the bib on Karah and gave her some bananas and cut up strawberries to munch on.