Chapter 19

Written In The Stars

I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE I WAS.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, complete darkness surrounded me. The last thing I remembered was sleeping next to Roman and covered by heat.

Now it was severely cold and the man nowhere to be found.

If being left alone, naked, and sore was part of the punishment I didn't like it one bit. I had no idea how I'd get out of here without being noticed either.

The hallway this room was in is always crowded by maids since their quarters aren't too far from here. But the only thing on my mind was how Roman left me.

Half naked in a dark room, like a used rag doll. He had his hot meal and left me starving.

I loved the feeling he gave me, but if this was the outcome I didn't want it anymore. I took the same soaked panties ignoring the awkward feeling of it and slipping up my jeans the burn and pain of the bruises still there.

I looked around for my shirt- How the hell did it get up there?

My black turtle neck was on top of the huge glass cabinet that displayed various sexual...items. I tried climbing up on the bed but the damn thing was just too tall for me.

"Aw shit," I groaned. My boobs were basically on show without my shirt. I take a pillow and press it against my chest before throwing it and taking the same thin blanket off the bed.

This'll do. I wrap it around my body, grab my shoes and unlock the door. I race down the hallway and I won't doubt for a second that I look like the wicked witch of the west with her cape.

"Ms. Emmeret?" A familiar voice speaks lowly. 

Fuck.

"Judas..." I slowly turn around wrapping the blanket over myself even tighter.

"These aren't your quarters...what are you doing on this side of the mansion?"

"Uh...I was visiting some of the other maids. One of them threw away something important" She looks at me as if she knew I was lying. Then her eyes landing on the blanket and her eyes widened.

"Carry on with your day, Ms. Emmeret" She gave me a wink and I went red. I was borderline limping down the halls when I finally reached my room slamming the door behind myself and letting out a breath.

I let go of the blanket letting it fall when the door burst open, "Roman told me to tell you-"

"Alex!" I shrieked as I picked up the blanket covering my chest as he covered his eyes letting out a small yelp.

"Well hot damn aren't those are some hooters," He said covering his eyes "Anyway, Prince Charming over there told me to tell you to meet him in his office"