Chapter 25

Drunk Dialing

Drunk Dialing

TW: Mentions of Alcohol

IT WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT TO SAY I WAS JUST DRUNK. I was fucking wasted, the shots just came on coming. My father really pissed me off this morning, he said I should've never made peace with her. Supposedly...I was making conflict on French territory.

His direct words were that I was going to get myself killed by associating myself with El, I would lose everything for a piece of ass. I stormed out and made Jack drive me to the nearest bar.

This was all a bunch of bullshit, wasn't the saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

The music pumped through the establishment, a bunch of young adults having the time of their lives.

I wasn't old...I was 25...I deserved to have as much fun as they were having. So I let the alcohol flow through me. I wasn't a lightweight, I drank at least once a week.

But at least 5 of these very strong shots have me tripping, I was smelling colors and seeing scents.

I fish my phone out of my pocket, I manage to get the little app with a tiny phone on it.

I clicked on the first name, in white font, the name 'Ellowyn' shone on my phone. I placed it to my ear with a giddy smile.

"Hello...Roman?"

She actually answered, what do I say?!

"Hey" Hiccup- "Pumpkin"

Shuffles sound within the call, it sounded like she was getting out of bed. A switch turned on a few moments after.

"Baby, Are you okay? What's going on? Why is it so loud?"

She just called me baby...I just got a boner.

"Nothing you need to worry your pretty little ass about" A sigh from the other side.

"Roman, Are you drunk?"

"Maybee..." I tugged on the black shirt I was wearing.

"Send me your location, please"

"Why? I'm quite fine where I am" Another hiccup and a blonde lady next to me, her hands all my shoulders. I shrugged her off.

"Do you want some fun baby?" She says and I hear a small growl from the phone.

"No thank you...I'm on the phone with my future wife" I smile knowingly, the blonde woman's eyes widen and she leaves.

"Roman, Give me your location"

I love it when she's bossy. I hear the jingle of keys in the background and the closing of a door.