02 | welcome, solider

It didn't take long for her to finish a shower, though it felt really good to be this clean again. Wilbur had given a toothbrush, some toothpaste, and a hairbrush, in addition to some clothes.

Working out a hygiene routine, before brushing through her messy hair. She had gotten dressed into the clothes her handed her before her shower. Only, the clothes he had given her were the same ones he was wearing. A royal blue coat, white pants, tall black boots, with a white undershirt that had been ruffled at the collar. She peered out the window after putting on strictly the undershirt, pants and boots. There were five men standing outside, including Wilbur, all wearing these same clothes. The girl was confused why they were all matching, if she had stumbled upon something that would be dangerous.

She looked at the jacket, it was long, the backside reached to about the back of her knees; with golden colored epaulets on the shoulders, including red detailing on the cuffs of the sleeves; it was a very formal jacket, was this a royal setting? She wondered.
Hesitating before slipping on the jacket, leaving the van, stepping into the conversation of five men.

All eyes at been set on her, she thought they would be confused of her presence as nobody saw her arrive other than Wilbur, though they weren't; this assured the suspicion that the conversation they all had was about her.

"Ah, y/n! Why don't you come sit," Wilbur pats the space beside him, on the tree log he was sitting on. Her steps were soft as she was hesitant of all her moves, this place was all new, although the architecture was very alluring, she had a weird feeling about all of this, especially after arriving on a whim. "Well, I should probably introduce you to all of my— friends, here."

She looked up at him, before turning her head to the group of four sitting in front of her, all on one bench, that was opposite of her and the man who greeted her at arrival.
"This is Tommy," The boy Wilbur pointed to waved, she couldn't tell his height as he was sitting, though by judging of his longer torso, he must've been tall. He had fluffy blond hair, with vivid blue eyes that made a bright impact against the sun. He had a stumped posture, which showed her a lot about the individual.

"This is Tubbo," This boy was beside Tommy, tucking his shoulder behind the blond boy's arm. He had medium brown hair, that was unruly, though it fit his face, which held his hazel eyes. The way he presented himself behind Tommy, with a small wave showed his perception of the situation in front of him; he was nervous, showing he's a passive individual. Though he seemed sweet.

"Beside Tubbo, is Eret." This man's posture was strong, shoulders firmly back as if he was asserting some kind of dominance, though that was just how he stood; with precision. She couldn't determine much about his face itself as his eyes were covered by black sunglasses. What she could see, was his cheekbones were tense, as well as his lips. Hard for her to tell many things about him, only he was definitely a serious man.

"Now last, but certainly not least, Fundy!" Now the individual sitting in front of her seemed ordinary man, which he certainly wasn't.
He had shaggy ginger hair, with orange eyes and golden flecks in them complementing such. Finishing his face off with light brown freckles cascading across the bridge of his nose, running over the apple of his cheeks. On top of his woolly hair, sat two ears, also ginger though tipped at the ends with white. She was skeptical of this at first, before remembering all the research she had learned about hybrids; her friend from a past village was one himself, he taught her all about them. Her friend, and this Fundy character were alike in the sense, they could shape shift into the other half of themselves as they please; this was rare.
She immediately took a liking to the final character she was introduced to, as she felt a feeling of familiarity, because he reminded her of an old friend.

"Lovely to meet you all!" She waved, still shy, though she was warming up to them all quite nicely. It usually would've taken her a lot longer to accept people who she had just met, though by now she was desperate for other human beings, that she would allow anyone in. Especially this group though, something about the crowd wasn't as intimidating as she expected, except for Eret; of course.